The following seems to get right by so many today, pity.
A little over two years ago:
1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
3) the unemployment rate was 4.5%.
4) the DOW JONES hit a record high--14,000 & was usually on the rise.
5) American's were buying new cars, taking cruises, vacations overseas, living large!...
But American's wa…
You can share this blog post in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this