The Goal that we all share at PFA/OAS is the success of Operation American Spring.
The Purpose of Chat is to bring us together to discuss, plan, and organize the success of Operation American Spring.
Chat Room conduct should be guided by common sense and basic etiquette. You will be considered in violation of the Chat Room Rules of Conduct if you violate any of the following rules:
1. No vulgarities, adult-content, obscenities, name-calling, character assassinations or mockery are allowed.
2. No personal attacks or flaming of any kind. You are welcome to disagree with a member, but calling them names or flaming their character is not allowed. If you have a personal issue to discuss with a member, please take it private and discuss via PM.
3. Please remember when chatting that all members of PFA/OAS are welcome to chat here. Please keep this in mind when chatting and discussing topics.
4. Monitor decisions are final and are not open to debate. There are often behind the scenes details to which you are not privy. Certainly you can question or comment on a decision directly to a monitor via PM or to admin via email, but remember, it is not up for debate. We will not engage in a debate over decisions.
5. Discussing banned members is only allowed in the context of general discussion, but discussing the banning or reasons behind it are not allowed.
6. Members who require excessive reminders of the rules or whose participation results in excessive need for monitor/admin attention may be banned from PFA/OAS without warning.
7. Private Messages and/or e-mails that are exchanged privately, are not to be posted in Discussions, in Chat or in Private Message without consent of all parties involved. Discussions stemming from the topic of a Private Message or e-mailed conversation are fine, provided the above rules are followed.
8. Under no circumstances are harassing, vulgar or threatening PM’s permitted. If you receive one, please take a screen shot of the message and forward it to a monitor or admin for review. If you are found to have sent one you will be banned.
9. Please respect other members. If you can't do that, put the member on your ignore list. Continual harassment can be grounds for banning.
10. Posting links to offensive material is not allowed under any circumstances.
11. Do not impersonate anyone. It will result in the immediate ban from PFA/OAS.
12. Please share your thoughts, opinions and feelings in a way that doesn’t require the use of curse words.
13. Remember that monitors are volunteers. It is impossible for them to be in chat every minute of every day. Please don’t assume that because action hasn’t been taken that something is ok. If you see activities that violate the Chat Room Rules, please save a chat log, note the time of the violation and send any and all information to PFA Admin.
14. No soliciting. Under no circumstances will any soliciting be allowed.
Thank you for joining Patriots for America and supporting Operation American Spring.