Ah man, I'm such a boobe! That made me cry. And I can really identify, though I have my limbs, I am losing nerves in some due to MS, I have fallen many many times due to my health, but I always think of the hero on the battle field, how that one must get back up to survive. I will always get back up...and if I fail, I won't give up, one way or another, I will rise up. Thanks Dave, very touching.
Due to the climate of political correctness now pervading America , Kentuckians, Tennesseans, OKies, Texans, and West Virginians will no longer be referred to as’ HILLBILLIES.'
You must now refer to them as APPALACHIAN-AMERICANS …
HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT WOMEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:
1. She is not a 'BABE' or a 'CHICK' - She is a ' BREASTED AMERICAN.'
2. She is not ' EASY ' - She is 'HORIZONTALLY ACCESSIBLE.'
3. She is not a 'DUMB BLONDE' - She is a 'LIGHT-HAIRED DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY.'
4. She has not 'BEEN AROUND' - She is a 'PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED COMPANION.'
5. She does not 'NAG' you - She becomes ' VERBALLY REPETITIVE.'
6. She is not a 'TWO- BIT HOOKER' - She is a ' LOW COST PROVIDER.'
HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT MEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:
1. He does not have a ' BEER GUT' - He has developed a ‘LIQUID GRAIN STORAGE FACILITY.'
2. He is not a 'BAD DANCER' - He is ' OVERLY CAUCASIAN.'
3. He does not ' GET LOST ALL THE TIME' - He ' INVESTIGATES ALTERNATIVE DESTINATIONS.'
4. He is not 'BALDING' - He is in 'FOLLICLE REGRESSION.'
5. He does not act like a 'TOTAL ASS' - He develops a case of RECTAL-CRANIAL INVERSION.'
I'm involved in a couple of groups, one is a string of VN vets all over the country, a couple were POWs, many were severely wounded. They are NOT HAPPY CAMPERS with the current situation--nor am I. Another group is the Military Officers Assoc. of America (MOAA). We're watching and waiting for an opportunity to turn this trainwreck to a sidetrack.
Best to you!
Dave, thank you for the welcome. The honor being amoung such a group of dedicated patriots whose common link is the preservation of our Constitution is really great. I am proud to be counted with such a group and cause. Lowell
This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.
HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP
1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.
Follow the Prompts
How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......