Purpose: The purpose of this questionnaire is to identify those candidates who will defend our God-given unalienable rights and who will protect us against an ever-increasingly tyrannical federal government. Every elected official is now on the front lines of our battle to restore and maintain our liberties. This questionnaire can be adapted for any local, state or federal office.
1. Are you aware of the oath of office that you would take if you are elected?
Answer: “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support, protect and defend the Constitution and government of the United States and of the State of Florida; that I am duly qualified to hold office under the Constitution of the state; and that I will well and faithfully perform the duties
of _________on which I am now about to enter. So help me God.”
2. What does it mean to you to support and defend the Constitution of the United State and against whom or what are you defending it?
Answer (or some variation thereof): The Constitution is a delegation of power to the federal government. Our federal government has no powers other than those specifically enumerated in our Constitution. Therefore, the Constitution must be protected and defended against acts by the federal government not specifically delegated to it by the Constitution.
3. Are you aware of the few, enumerated powers delegated to Congress under Article I, Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution?
Answer: (Hand him or her a pocket copy of the Constitution)
4. Are you committed to protecting Manatee County residents against any actions taken by Congress outside those few enumerated powers delegated to it under Article I, Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution?
5. What is the purpose of the government according to our Declaration of Independence?
Answer: To secure each person’s God-given unalienable rights.
6. Who or what gives Manatee County residents (American citizens) their unalienable rights?
Answer: The Creator.
7. Do you know what the unalienable rights of Manatee County residents (American Citizens) are?
Answer: Right to Life, Right to Liberty, Right to Property, Right to Freedom of Conscience, Right to Freedom of Religion, Right to Freedom of Association; Right to Marry, Have Children and Educate those Children According to the Parent’s Choosing, Right to a Trail by Jury, Right to Bear Arms (right to defend one’s inalienable rights by force if necessary); Right to Peaceable Assemble; Right to Freedom of Press; Right to Freedom Speech; Right to be Free from Unreasonable Search and Seizure.
8. (If the candidate does not know what the unalienable rights endowed to every individual by the Creator): How do you intend to secure every individual’s rights if you do not know what they are?
Answer: (Blank Stare)
9. Are the unalienable rights endowed by the Creator to every individual also guaranteed by our State Constitution?
Answer: Yes, Article I, Declaration of Rights.
10. What are Florida’s children to believe about their God-given inalienable rights if they are being taught the theory of evolution in School?
11. Did you know the Charles Darwin was a theologian, not a scientist?
12. Do you support Florida’s schools teaching theology as science?
13. What form of government does the Constitution of the United States guarantee?
14. Do you know the difference between a democracy and a republic?
Answer: A democracy is rule by a majority. It is described by our founding fathers as a mobocracy, a form of government unable to secure our God-given unalienable rights. A republic is where the people elect representatives to rationally deliberate and to secure the people’s inherent rights. If the representatives fail to perform their duties or displease the people, they can be simply removed from office.
15. Are you prepared, if you are elected, to ensure that the unalienable rights of the people of Manatee County are not trampled by local, state or federal government?
16. Are you committed to appointing a City Attorney, Assistant City Attorneys, City Clerk, City Administrator, Chief of Police and other administrative officers who are committed to protecting Manatee County resident’s unalienable rights?
17. Are you committed to ensuring that neither the state nor federal government tramples Manatee County residents’ unalienable right to bear arms?
18. Are you familiar with the state statue that requires that all Florida schools teach the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, and natural law, nation sovereignty, inalienable rights and free enterprise according to the original intent of the founding fathers?
19. Will you ensure that Manatee County schools comply with this state law?
20. How does the American doctrine of the separation of powers operate?
Answer: The legislative branch is the only branch that can make law. The judicial branch is the only branch that can apply the law to individual disputes. The executive branch is the only branch that can enforce law. Our executive officers have just as much of a duty to refuse to enforce an unconstitutional law or order as to enforce a constitutional one.
21. How does the American system of check and balances operate?
Answer: Every single local, state and federal judicial officer, legislator and executive officer takes an oath to defend the Constitution against intrusion by any other local, state or federal officer, legislator or executive officer or branch of government to secure our unalienable rights and to prevent tyranny.
22. What is tyranny?
Answer: Tyranny is when a government acts outside its legal bounds. Tyranny is when the People are subjected to the arbitrary and capricious rule of a person or group. Tyranny is when the government tramples rather than secures the people’s inalienable rights.
23. What is the rule of law?
Answer: When the acts of government are limited by law.
24. What is the Supreme Law of the Land?
Answer: The Constitution of the United States.
25. Is the Constitution a “living document?”
Answer: Yes, It can be amended to address future concerns. If, however it is changed or ignored without being lawfully amended, we are not longer under the rule of law but are then subjected to the arbitrary and capricious rule of a person or group – the very definition of tyranny!
26. Do you support the present system of confiscating and selling a person’s homestead to satisfy government-imposed taxes rather than placing a lien on the real property?
27. Do you understand that you will have an obligation as a constitutional officer, to protect any and all individual’s right to life, liberty and property against any and all government actions including court orders or federal mandates if elected?
28. How do you propose that individuals may hold you accountable to your oath of office (other than by not voting for you again)?
29. Do you support repealing the 16th (direct income tax) and 17th Amendments (election of U.S. Senators) to the U.S. Constitution to help restore the state’s ability to protect its citizens from unconstitutional acts by our federal government?