A Plan for those who are uneasy and anxious about the fate of America.
This is not the Hour for Summer Soldiers or Sunshine Patriots.
The action required of all Patriots is three-fold:
1) READ the Articles of Freedom and see how we can end the violations and restore Constitutional governance;
2) SIGN the Pledge, to hold elected officials accountable to the Constitution and to engage in civic action if millions of other People also take the Pledge, and
3) BE at your state capitol on Patriot's Day - April 19, 2010 to join with millions of others who, simultaneously in every state, will serve the Articles of Freedom on elected officials.
Success will require:
SUCCESS requires that tens of millions of Patriots, including the newest, SIGN the Articles of Freedom AND STAND side-by-side in their state capitals on April 19, 2010.
SUCCESS requires the PARTICIPATION of millions of Patriots, including the newer, from all 50 states, each doing a part of the work to mobilize those tens of millions of signers.
SUCCESS requires that thousands of Patriots, including the new, organize and guide the activities of those millions, state-by-state, county-by-county, town-by-town.
SUCCESS requires dozens of Patriots, including the old, doing the yeoman’s work to facilitate the Plan by designing and developing the resources needed by the Patriots to bring the Articles of Freedom and
the Plan to the attention of everyone in America and to have at least 5% of Her People stand in defense of the Constitution on Patriot’s Day.
Here is what you can do, NOW:
Wherever you go and whatever you choose to do, be able to speak about why the Articles of Freedom are so important for America now:
1) The Articles document the facts: that the Government has been violating fourteen provisions of the Constitution, the Supreme Law of the Land. They have been doing so for many years, over many Administrations and with the complicity of both Parties and each of the several states. These violations are continuing to devastate and pauperize our Nation, our way of life and our economy. Additional violations are taking place and all of these are a direct threat to our Sovereignty as a Nation and our Constitutional Republic.
2) The Government has refused to listen or respond to those citizens who have tried to hold them accountable to the Constitution, often answering their Petitions only with repeated injuries.
3) The Articles of Freedom, are meant to be a post petition-era document, and as such now include specific Instructions to each branch of the Federal Government and to each of the several States, all designed to end the fourteen violations and ultimately, ALL VIOLATIONS of the Constitution, and show America the way back to Constitutional Governance, as the only means to save our Nation. Again, the Instructions follow decades of unanswered Petitions for Redress.
4) The Articles of Freedom are of, by and for the People and therefore come with recommendations for civic action by the People to ensure compliance with their Instructions.
5) Individuals and small groups cannot prevail in the Cause that is before us. Even notable organizations, dedicated to Freedom, cannot succeed alone, operating in their own corridors or activities. While each of us surely has a role to play, it will take all of us coming together and standing as ONE NOW to ensure America fulfills Her Destiny as the Torch of Liberty for all mankind.
LET FREEDOM RING!