You need to look at not only the left in the socialist party but also the right of the socialist party. The political slogan Workers of the World, Unite, political slogan of Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels and Andy Stern found in the communist manifesto. More chilling is that Andy Stern also denounced the communist version and inserted common interest before self interest, this is the Programme of the NSDAP - Workers' Party.
The Programme of the German Workers' Party is designed to be of limited duration. The leaders have no intention, once the aims announced in it have been achieved, of establishing fresh ones, merely in order to increase, artificially, the discontent of the masses and so ensure the continued existence of the Party.
Here are the 25 points of the NSDAP - Workers' Party.
1. We demand the union of all Germany in a Greater Germany on the basis of the right of national self-determination.
2. We demand equality of rights for the German people in its dealings with other nations, and the revocation of the peace treaties of Versailles and Saint-Germain.
3. We demand land and territory (colonies) to feed our people and to settle our surplus population.
4. Only members of the nation may be citizens of the State. Only those of German blood, whatever be their creed, may be members of the nation. Accordingly, no Jew may be a member of the nation.
5. Non-citizens may live in Germany only as guests and must be subject to laws for aliens.
6. The right to vote on the State's government and legislation shall be enjoyed by the citizens of the State alone. We demand therefore that all official appointments, of whatever kind, whether in the Reich, in the states or in the smaller localities, shall be held by none but citizens.
We oppose the corrupting parliamentary custom of filling posts merely in accordance with party considerations, and without reference to character or abilities.
7. We demand that the State shall make it its primary duty to provide a livelihood for its citizens. If it should prove impossible to feed the entire population, foreign nationals (non-citizens) must be deported from the Reich.
8. All non-German immigration must be prevented. We demand that all non-Germans who entered Germany after 2 August 1914 shall be required to leave the Reich forthwith.
9. All citizens shall have equal rights and duties.
10. It must be the first duty of every citizen to perform physical or mental work. The activities of the individual must not clash with the general interest, but must proceed within the framework of the community and be for the general good.
We demand therefore:
11. The abolition of incomes unearned by work.
The breaking of the slavery of interest
12. In view of the enormous sacrifices of life and property demanded of a nation by any war, personal enrichment from war must be regarded as a crime against the nation. We demand therefore the ruthless confiscation of all war profits.
13. We demand the nationalization of all businesses which have been formed into corporations (trusts).
14. We demand profit-sharing in large industrial enterprises.
15. We demand the extensive development of insurance for old age.
16. We demand the creation and maintenance of a healthy middle class, the immediate communalizing of big department stores, and their lease at a cheap rate to small traders, and that the utmost consideration shall be shown to all small traders in the placing of State and municiple orders.
17. We demand a land reform suitable to our national requirements, the passing of a law for the expropriation of land for communal purposes without compensation; the abolition of ground rent, and the prohibition of all speculation in land. *
18. We demand the ruthless prosecution of those whose activities are injurious to the common interest. Common criminals, usurers, profiteers, etc., must be punished with death, whatever their creed or race.
19. We demand that Roman Law, which serves a materialistic world order, be replaced by a German common law.
20. The State must consider a thorough reconstruction of our national system of education (with the aim of opening up to every able and hard-working German the possibility of higher education and of thus obtaining advancement). The curricula of all educational establishments must be brought into line with the requirements of practical life. The aim of the school must be to give the pupil, beginning with the first sign of intelligence, a grasp of the nation of the State (through the study of civic affairs). We demand the education of gifted children of poor parents, whatever their class or occupation, at the expense of the State.
21. The State must ensure that the nation's health standards are raised by protecting mothers and infants, by prohibiting child labor, by promoting physical strength through legislation providing for compulsory gymnastics and sports, and by the extensive support of clubs engaged in the physical training of youth.
22. We demand the abolition of the mercenary army and the foundation of a people's army.
23. We demand legal warfare on deliberate political mendacity and its dissemination in the press. To facilitate the creation of a German national press we demand:
(a) that all editors of, and contributors to newspapers appearing in the German language must be members of the nation;
(b) that no non-German newspapers may appear without the express permission of the State. They must not be printed in the German language;
(c) that non-Germans shall be prohibited by law from participating financially in or influencing German newspapers, and that the penalty for contravening such a law shall be the suppression of any such newspaper, and the immediate deportation of the non-Germans involved.
The publishing of papers which are not conducive to the national welfare must be forbidden. We demand the legal prosecution of all those tendencies in art and literature which corrupt our national life, and the suppression of cultural events which violate this demand.
24. We demand freedom for all religious denominations in the State, provided they do not threaten its existence not offend the moral feelings of the German race.
The Party, as such, stands for positive Christianity, but does not commit itself to any particular denomination. It combats the Jewish-materialistic spirit within and without us, and is convinced that our nation can achieve permanent health only from within on the basis of the principle: The common interest before self-interest.
25. To put the whole of this programme into effect, we demand the creation of a strong central state power for the Reich; the unconditional authority of the political central Parliament over the entire Reich and its organizations; and the formation of Corporations based on estate and occupation for the purpose of carrying out the general legislation passed by the Reich in the various German states.
Each of these points needs scrutiny such as “All citizens shall have equal rights and duties.” The government controlling rights, equal rights sounds good but only for citizens. So what happened to the Jews “Only members of the nation may be citizens of the State. Only those of German blood, whatever be their creed, may be members of the nation. Accordingly, no Jew may be a member of the nation.”
Anton Drexler and Adolf Hitler wrote these 25 points, Anton Drexler was in part responsible for sponsoring Adolf Hitler in to the labor union. In Mein Kampf, Hitler wholly agreed with the letter given to him by Anton Drexler at their first meeting. Hitler came to power in the German Workers Party with the help of Anton Drexler as they shared the same ideology. If you exchange the names in later demagoguism to the current names used they seem to be the same message we here today in this letter.
German Workers' Party
My Political Awakening
It is a workmate who is speaking to you -- one who still stands at the lathe.
What he has to say to you might seem rather strange and surprising, since it sounds very different to what you are accustomed to hear. I am a socialist like yourselves, and want manual workers to gain equality with other creative groups, as well as the annihilation of layabouts and drones, and the confiscation of profits earned without work or effort.
I still hope for a true and just form of socialism, the salvation of the working masses, and the freeing of creative mankind from the chains of exploitative capitalism.
But I am convinced that we are not on the right path to reach this goal.
Many of our leaders are indeed honest men, and want the best for the workers. But there are also a number who are in the service of a foreign power.
They have used the workers' movement as an instrument for certain special interests. They have used the workers' organisations as a bodyguard for unproductive stock exchange and loan capitalism. As a result of my investigations, I am convinced:
That there is a secret work conspiracy which, while speaking much about humanity and tolerance, in reality wants only to harness the people to a new yoke;
That a number of workers' leaders, being big capitalists, belong to this group;
That 300 big bankers, financiers and press barons, who are interconnected across the world, are the real dictators; they belong almost exclusively to the "chosen people"; they are all members of this same secret conspiracy, which organises world politics, namely, the international Lodge Of Freemasons; their aim is
THE DICTATORSHIP OF MONEY OVER WORK
These bank and stock exchange dictators do nothing openly, for they have their agents in the workers' movement, and they pay them well. They turn the people's resentment, from against themselves, onto the small property owners, the factory owners, and the farmers, who with all their money could hardly pay the interest owing to the big bankers. The House Of Rothschild alone owns more capital than all of German heavy industry together.
When will we finally see through the false friends of our movement? The Jewish big capitalist always plays our friend and dogooder; but he only does it to make us into his slaves. The trusting worker is going to help him to set up the world dictatorship of Jewry. Because that is their goal, as it states in the Bible: All the peoples will serve you, all the wealth of the world will belong to you. In the Talmud it says: A time is coming when every Jew will have 2800 slaves.
Comrades, do you want to be Jewish slaves?
An end to false pride! We workers always give it out that we have created all human culture with our bare hands. But is that right? What about teachers, inventors, artists, researchers and technicians?
Are the middle classes, the bourgeoisie, and the farmers not productive? And do they not also suffer under the dictatorship of big capital, just like us? Would it not make more sense to offer them our hand and together turn on our common enemy? It is the particular trick of the capitalist exploiters that they are able to play the workers and the bourgeoisie off one against the other, and thereby keep them powerless.
Shake off your Jewish leaders, and those in the pay of Judas! And one final point: Do not expect anything from Bolshevism. It does not bring the worker freedom. In Russia the eight hour day has been abolished. There are no more workers' councils. All cower under the dictatorship of a hundred government commissars, who are nine tenths Jewish.
Bolshevism is a Jewish swindle.
Anton Drexler, toolmaker,
One of the most famous statements of this time was attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller; They came first for the Communists, and I did not speak up because I was not a Communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak up because I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak up because I was not a Jew. Then they came for me and by that time, no one was left to speak up. This and many more passages are often excused as a meaningless cliché but are under the alarming heading of Never Forget! Some say it is not correct to call the left Nazis but I say the parallels are too much to ignore, what this is was the beginning, the beginning of a horrible wound to humanity and mankind. No one can for tell the future but history does tell us a likely possibility if we chose this path, this is one path that needs to be soundly rejected by everyone even if you find a small handful of similarities.