It's fairly obvious to me that we have a problem, and from what I have been reading around the internet, many people see the same problem. To put it bluntly... we are going to screw-up this election and hand it over to Obama and his Marxist minions. Yep, that's the general consensus.
Everywhere I go people are scratching eyes out because someone said something ugly about their candidate of choice. And if you haven't noticed by now, it's getting bad and it's getting downright depressing.
Maybe the following will help you feel better, and all the others here that feel like we are ‘screwed’.
If we follow our normal path to the Presidency I have to agree with you that things look VERY bleak. However, there is a way out of this mess if we simply alter our thinking.
The thing that is depressing everyone is that none of the GOP candidates are special. Yes, that’s right, NONE of our candidates are special and NONE of them appeal to a large segment of voters on the right. Knowing this we need to look at this election in a completely different way. I would ask everyone to STOP trying to push your particular candidate on anyone, and I mean all of you. If someone does bring up a candidate simply say nice things about them and then move along to something more productive.
Keep in mind that we have an army of people from Obama’s side trying to de-rail us (and doing a good job of it), and we have also had a heck of a time with Ron Paul supporters. And... we also have the ‘Establishment Republicans’ that have been helping to fuel the feeding frenzy between us. Those three factors have us at each others throat and it MUST STOP.
It is time to STOP the division, and take away their power of division. Time to STOP the nonsense and get back to BEATING OBAMA LIKE THE RABID DOG THAT HE IS.
Ok, let's try it this way…
1. STOP pushing any of our favorite candidates. Starting ASAP, like tonight!
2. STOP falling into the traps laid-out in front of us by the 3 powerful entities I mentioned above.(two of which are supposed to be on our side)
3. STOP saying bad things about any of our candidates.
4. START saying only polite and generally supportive things about our candidates (Then move-on to important things... LIKE BEATING OBAMA!).
5. START attacking only Obama and Obama's administration. Attack - attack - attack, and then attack some more.
1. If we continue to do this silly cut-throat crap of each candidate that comes along, we only end up cutting our own throats. The end result will be four more years of the Marxist-in-Chief.
2. We know that in the Primary there will be one winner for our side. We don't know now who it is, but we will have one, that's a given.
3. We need to all take an oath or something, tonight, that no matter who wins the Primary, will get your vote in the general election.
4. Then the most important thing we can do is... All agree to help support whomever the Primary winner is by agreeing to work hard for that person. (Granted, I know not everyone will like the person they are working for, but just look at the alternative. Obama...yuch)
5. Then we must help the professional Actvists to come up with campaigns that focus NOT on our candidate (Primary winner), but to focus on how bad Obama is. We must make this entire election about Obama and the Marxist policies that he is trying to force on to the American people.
If we do all this we can win and win BIG, but if we contunue to scratch and claw at each other, Obama is assured a second term. So first we have to find a way to stop the bickering. Then we can once again unite with one glorious goal... TO FIRE OBAMA!
THIS ELECTION IS NOT ABOUT HIRING A SAVIOR - THIS ELECTION IS ABOUT FIRING OBAMA!
With Obama out of the way, we can then go back to fighting for principles in 2016. But we must first get rid of him!