D-Day 1944

D-Day 1944

June 6th, 1944 was the day the US, British, Canadian and other allied nations invaded the beaches of Normandy France in the efforts to free Europe from the Nazis. It was the largest invasion of its kind in history, sea-land invasion," he recalled. "We lost altogether, on that first-day combination, of all the military, we lost 9,000. At the end of the war, we lost 440,000. What is left is our memory and there are too few of us alive."

By the end of World War II, in 1945, an estimated 30-million people had died.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/d-day-dave-yoho-normandy/2023/06/06/id/1122575/

There are so many stories that have been written and told about D-Day 1944 that one more written here can only be redundant, so I will refrain from making any more. Suffice it to say that the commitments made by those who served and died for freedom during that war, and in others, should never be forgotten.
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends" (John 15:13),
They laid down their lives and sacrificed everything so that we could live in peace and freedom today.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• America was founded by men seeking freedom, freedom from slavery and tyranny and oppression.
    People have come here from all over the world because America is a free nation.
    America is the only place in the world, along with those which we protect, where people have the freedoms and liberties to make their own decisions, set their own goals, and have the rights to achieve their own dreams and ambitions.
    But not all who come here seek freedom and liberty. There are those who come here seeking to destroy America. They promise “Change, - change we can believe in”. They promise to “Fundamentally Transform America”. They make these claims and they work their efforts to destroy our freedoms and liberty without ever learning about the real history or the true meaning of America. Through their ignorance and stupidity they use their gifts of speech and babble to convince others that freedoms and liberty are somehow bad, and that we should surrender our freedoms. That we should allow them to rule over all others. They want to transform America away from our Constitutionally protected and GOD given inalienable rights to life, liberty, and hopes into a world of tyranny and oppression.

To those people I say, in the strongest possible words, there is no way in heaven or hell as long as there is breath in my body will I ever allow the likes of you and people like you to ever destroy America.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
Thursday
Apr 14
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27