The People Who Wrote the Declaration of Independence

Fundamental Christians is the description of the people who wrote the Declaration of Independence. Their beliefs included:

- A fundamental Christian is a person who believed the best form of government is created by people who believed that the base law of the nation is founded on the Ten Commandments and the precepts of charity as found in the bible. The law is determined, expanded, improves, and evolves by jury actions in a common law jurisdiction. These people are not “Biblical Christians”.

- These people did not believe that you had to be a Christian to be a fundamental Christian. You only had to agree to live or accept those principals based on the fact if everyone in the nation lived by the same belief system you would have the best possible form of governance and a very civilized society.

-The nation created by the declaration is called the “United States of America”. The common law jurisdictions were called the several states. You will find the United States of America in the copy of the Declaration of Independence and the Preamble to the Constitution. The term “several states” is also found in the Constitution and the laws of the United States.

-The nation created by the declaration was formed for the purpose of separating the fundamental Christians from their form of government. There government was called the “United States”. The concept was to separate fundamental Christians from all people who did not have the same belief system. Mixing fundamental Christians with other people with a different concept of right and wrong created a lot of problems between the two groups. The fundamental Christians believed that anyone with a different belief system should create their own state or nation and live my their own laws. Fundamental Christians do not believe that they had a right to apply there jury or laws to other people. The common law applied to the United States of America and its nationals. United States law applied to United States nationals. Other people had a right to live under another set of laws. This is called the choice of law doctrine. (See title 8 united states code section 1481(a) for the codification of this belief system). The best description would be to called this belief “separatism”. These people created taxes to hire police of enforce this separation. Today you see people who want to do the same thing....and others who do not want to do this.

The current name for these people (as found in the United States Code) is “American National” as stated by section 1502 of title 8. When the term “American” is used in this document it is interchangeable with the term “Fundamental Christians”. Their system of government includes these beliefs;

1. The basic knowledge of right and wrong is taught to children of Americans with bible stories (before they become teenagers and should be taught in a church.
2. Most taxation is property taxes. (Not income taxes).
3. To vote on taxes you have to be a property owner.
4. For government (the government of the several states) to work properly the government workers must have the same belief system (they must also be Americans).
5. Schools (school boards) are run and managed by Americans with children in the school. They also were big believers in church run schools.
6. There is no criminal jurisdictions - common law judgements are money judgments.
7. A jury of your peers is a jury of Americans that probably know you.
8. Every adult male is an armed member of an organized militia. (2nd Amendment)
9. The militia is well trained body of soldiers created for defense - no wars overseas.
10. Women have the right to choose a jury of women.
11. A common law marriage is a marriage by contract - and should be written to stop endless legal and personal arguments.
12. A person can lose his nationality (but not his freedom) for not living by the laws of the nation.
13. The first written law of the nation is the Declaration of Independence.
14. The second written law of the United States of America is the “Constitution” (not the Constitution of the United States).
15. These two documents are the laws of the United States of America (see section 1746 of title 28)
15. The “One nation under God” is the United States of America and not the United States.
16. When you petition your government to redress a grievance it is a “legal action” called a petition at common law and not hollering in the streets.
17. When you kill an unborn baby you are violating a commandment of God.
18. The Christian education also creates a “work ethic”.
19. These people do not believe that government is a good solution...mostly government is the problem when it extends it’s power to real human beings.
20. The system of government is extremely friendly to and coexist with a capitalist economic system.

What happened?
Slavery became a bigger issue before the civil war. The only way to resolve the issue without a war was to buy the slaves and set them free. This solution created political problems that were unacceptable and probably financially impossible. War started. Lincoln could not fight the war as long as the several states had the power to prosecute the privilege of the writ of habeas corpus. He suspended the writ. This has the effect of making everyone a United States national subject to the courts of the United States. Everyone became part of one nation under the civil law. There were no American Nationals. Congress amended the Constitution so that salves did not have to be paid for. States of the United States were created within the areas of the several states. The common law jurisdictions were not reformed by the war weary Americans.

Solutions
The Americans must restart their former form of government. That process is ongoing. A court has been formed and litigation is ongoing.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Not exactly. The wanted to seperate themselves from the United States (the government) because the government wanted to rewrite the Constitution.   

Make no mistake the government doesn't want to purge people.   The want people to work and pay taxes so that they can redistribute wealth.   There is a political party that everyone should know about....it is called the redistribution of wealth party.   Most of the democrates and republicans belong to this party.   There purpose is to tax everyone to the maximum and redistribte wealth while they take their share off the top.   The want the power to put you in jail if you don't pay these taxes.  They want you to fear them above all else.   This is what creates corruption in government.   When you seperate people from the United States and make them self governing....they don't need Washington.  They run their own schools, build their own highways, create their own retirement system, etc. ...without a middle man telling them how to do it.   That is why they trade votes and spread the money around.  Their primary problems is that the effective tax rate gets close to 50%  - that means half of the people are paying for the other half to live.   It destroys your economy.   People lose the incentive to work.  Their Solution....import more workers. 

• Your knowledge of that conflict is sorely lacking, there is absolutely NO evidence to support your contention, which puts a lot of doubt on your thesis to this discussion.

• Try this evidence:   After the civil war was won by the United States they passed Amendment 13, 14, and 15.  All of them are about the "United States" with rights that did not exist prior to the civil war.  The southern states wanted none of this because it violated the agreement made between the northern and southern states when they approved the Constitution.

The south knew that slavery was doomed when they signed the Constitution.   So it was written is such a way that the only way to stop slavery was to buy the slaves and set them free.  Here is what would happen if you did this:

Background a whole lot of people (someone told me 97%) in the South did not want to fight the revolutionary war .   The north need their guns and armies.  They promised  the south to end slavery under the rules of the common law (money judgments) so the politicians joined in the war effort.

1.   A lot of southern people with property would become very rich. (6% of the people according to a report I read)

2.  They would be forced to change their business because no slaves would be able to work in agriculture activities.

3.  Rich men (southern men-about 6%) with lots of property and cheap labor would simply go into other businesses. (like manufacturing).  If it was only 6% this would mean maybe 6000 (someone else is concern with the exact figures) new factories would be built in the south.

4.  The northern rich men(maybe 6% with lots of campaign money) didn't want this to happen (it was a politically unacceptable solution) as they owned almost all the manufacturing facilities. (plus free slaves created cheap labor)

5.  The United States probably did not have the wealth to do this either. (that was probably half the wealth of the country - I forgot where I got this figure because the real figures are irrevelant.)

6.  The federal government and northern states were backing out of the agreement in the Constitution.

7.  The South knew this also and wanted to get out before it all happened. The south would have been destroyed if slaves were set free and no compensation paid.    They were being betrayed by the northern states(for money) and the feds (for money from graft).

This war is about northern money interest and little else.   It should also be noted that the amendments were NOT approved by the several states (the several states simply did not exist at this time)

• Less than 6% of the Southern population owned slaves.

Damn Richard, repeating 160 year old Yankee propaganda, as for me I think it best to ignore anything you have to discuss in the future.

And where did you get this lie from or did you make it up? "background a lot of people in the South did not want to fight the revolutionary war", my understanding is that less than 3% of the TOTAL population in the colonies wanted to fight that war.

But hey, those are your fantasies, not mine.

• Hey genius, tell me about the Corwin Amendment.

• Richard, I thought you said we can't go back and re-fight that civil war.
    ???

Not only that but who in hell wants too?

The (first) civil war ended 160 years ago.
    YES the Constitution was re-written.
    The problem now is not the first civil war - --  but the next one coming.
    Washington DC has been over run by traitors and Communist converts. The place is run by people who hate America.
    You are not going to change any of that through any Common-Law or in fact ANY kind of laws.
    These people don't give a whit's behind about any petitions or greivences you may think you can file.
    The only thing that is going to happen out of any of this is that they will send somebody to your house or place of business and that will be the last anyone will ever hears from you.

This discussion is going nowhere.........

• You act as if a legal action is a fight against the government and all its employees.     It is a claim of a constitutional right in the Supreme Court.   I am not trying to convice you or all of those people you are talking about.   I only want to convice the Supreme Court.   Which has a heavy conservative bent at this point.  Those guys read the same books I do.  Those guys believe all those statutes.   If I dragged your arguments into the Supreme Coourt they  would not even docket the action much less comment on it.  You also act as if I want to change something in Washington.   I do not.   You do.   I want to do something else somewheres else.

You are assigning me your goals.   I don/t want them.  I really do believe that  those people in Washington should be left alone.  I DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE THEM.  I don't care if they even know what I say.   I don't care what you say.    I only care about what the Supreme Court says.  

• Richard, I would like you to understand who we are, and what the Patriots For America stand for and where we are coming from.

We believe that the United States of America is the greatest form of government ever created in nearly all of human history.
    A Constitutional Free REPUBLIC. Government OF the People, BY the People, and FOR the People.
    A Constitutional Free REPUBLIC where the people are free from government tyranny and corruption.
    Over the years that government has become corrupted. It has been usurpted into some form of alogarchy, controled by and operating for the sole purpose of serving those "elites" who control everything in Washington DC and elsewhere around the country.
    This is not the kind of government our Founding Fathers created.
    The people here at this Patriots For America web forums site want to restore our Constitution. We want to restore America's freedoms and liberties. Preserve, protect, and defend our Constitutional FREE REPUBLIC.
    We do NOT want to overthrow the Government in Washington DC. We only want to return it to it's original concepts, it's original system of government, government Of the people, By the people, For the people.
    We wish to protect America from those who would prefer a "New-World-Order", and some kind of "One-World-Governance". A world controlled by some unknown "elitest" conglomeration set up and established souly for the purpose of power and control.
    We want to preserve, protect and maintain our World sovereignty. Seperate from all other world influences and controls.
    And free from Government tyranny and abuse from those so-called-"elitests" who somehow think they have the power and authority to control everything.

Freedom is not free. It never has been and never will be.
    Freedom and liberty often comes at a very high price. Paid for by those who defend our freedoms. Paid with the blood of those who came before us and those who now stand and fight to preserve our American Constitutional Free REPUBLIC.

You can go and fight your battles with the US Supreme Court. We wish you well, and I hope you win.
    We all want to return America to our Constitution, to restore our Constitution. And to take it back from those who have corrupted and usurpted that Constitution and all of our Government systems.

Freedom lives and we intend to protect it, from all enemies - foreign AND domestic.

• I understand what you are saying ....however what is step 1.    Step 1 in my plan is getting a certificate of loss of nationality.   So I can become a citizen of the United States of America instead of he United States.   No one ever discusses step 1, 2 and 3 in this forum.  Everyone seems to have an agenda  but no plan.

I go to these website to find the litigators and people with a plan.   Something we can do next week.   I never found it here.  I am looking for those who are in the fight right now!  We look at the problem and then try to fix it together - without inserting an agenda.   It has worked several times...just not perfect yet....but getting better.   I an looking for the fight you guys are avoiding.

• The only thing we are avoiding is ending up like Terry Trussell and Lavoy Finnicum.
        No agenda !!???
        If there is no agenda then there is no purpose in doing it.
        You have an agenda. You've stated your agenda above. And that's ok. I hope you succeed.
        At one time I did sign those papers of sovereignty, right along with Terry Trussell.
        But that was before the NLA threw us all under the buss.
        Including me.

No one has a plan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Well you're pretty much right about that.
        So far no one has come up with a plan that will actually work.
        With the possible plan that I put up here. That one is called "The Plan to take back America".

That plan involves getting the 30 some-odd Republican States to form a colaition of States and to take on that stinking mess in Washington DC.
        I believe that if they would all work together those 30+ States could put a stop to this Obama/Marxist/Communist take over of the Nation.
        And I believe they could do it without resorting to any kind of Article 5 Constitutional convention.

This reply was deleted.