Chinese revolution and Mao Zedong;

Aka Mao Tse-tung, 12/26/1893 – 9/9/1976

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao_Zedong

Mao Zedong, also transliterated as Mao Tse-tung  listen (help·info), and commonly referred to as Chairman Mao (December 26, 1893 – September 9, 1976), was a Chinese Communist revolutionary, guerrilla warfare strategist, anti-imperialist political philosopher, and leader of the Chinese Revolution. He was the architect and founding father of the People's Republic of China (PRC) from its establishment in 1949, and held authoritarian control over the nation until his death in 1976. His theoretical contribution to Marxism–Leninism, along with his military strategies and brand of policies, are collectively known as Maoism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao_ZedongPlease notice the term “anti-imperialist” in the description above, and also the notations of Marxism-Leninism, along with “Communist Revolutionary, Guerrilla warfare strategist.

We already know by his own writings in his books  “Dreams of my Father” that Barack Hussein Obama is a strict “anti-Imperialist, and from what we have learned about his past, his parents were Communists. His “adopted” mentor, Frank Marshal Davis, was also a well-known Communist. After spending 20 plus years in attendance in a church run by a radical anti-America, anti-Capitalist preacher, The Reverend Jeremiah Wright, can we come to any other logical conclusion than to think and to say that Barack H. Obama is a Marxist-Leninist, anti-Imperialist, anti-Capitalist, and anti-American Communist? The bottom line is that this man Hates America and everything he thinks it stands for from the very depths of his soul.

You might say that this is stupid. How could anyone educated well enough, and intelligent enough, to attain the office of President of The United States of America possibly be a person that hates this country? That would be stupid, it would never happen. But this is certainly not a stupid man, and neither are the people who helped put him there. Mao Tse-tung was not stupid either; Joseph Stalin, Adolph Hitler, and even Fidel Castro were not stupid people. But each of them was very very good at lying to the people. All of them were exceptionally good at putting forth a pearly string of political rhetoric lies, and convincing people who are gullible fools that are actually stupid enough to believe them, and to follow him. (remember the term Useful Idiots)

Those of you who are not that gullible and not nearly so stupid as to believe these lies and rhetoric had better heed the warnings of the past. Anita Dunn, a member and close friend of the Obama inside administration, has said that one of the people she most often turns to for spiritual and philosophical guidance is Mao-Tse-tung. We know that the Obama administration is packed with dozens of people who hold these same Marxist-Communist beliefs. Obama himself said that we can judge his policies and directions by the people he surrounds himself with. He told us all in his original 2007-2008 campaign exactly what he (they) intended to do.
Unfortunately I was one of those people who listened to him, and I believed him when he said he intended to “Fundamentally Change America”. But unlike those who didn’t understand what he meant by that “change”, I knew instantly what he was proposing to do. I read his book, and I also read a little history long before he ever showed up in our political world. History was the only course I passed in my early school years. The one comment in those early history lessons that made me pay attention was “those who forget and ignore history are doomed to relive it”. And then after reading about the fall of the Roman Empire, and then reading about Adolph Hitler, (I was born just before WW-II ended), after reading and learning about these horrific destructions of great nations, and the killing of millions of people at the hands of ruthless blood thirsty tyrants, that had a tenancy to get my attention. To all you veterans out there I am forced to admit that I did NOT fight in either Korea nor in Viet-Nam. I was in the US Air Force between these two conflicts. (I did volunteer for Viet-Nam, but that is another long story). Perhaps the bottom line to that story is that I have always felt that GOD takes care of fools and idiots. And that perhaps he had another task for me and that “Nam” was not my time to serve and probably get killed. Well that time to serve and my task is now coming into light; it is becoming a little more visible. Perhaps I have become a little more attentive in my old age, I have learned to listen with both my ears and with my mind. Now that I am getting older and maybe too weak to do any fighting perhaps my task is simply to try to spread the warnings of things to come.

Barack Hussein Obama is a Marxist-Leninist Communist. He IS an Anti-America, anti-colonial, anti-capitalist, and he absolutely hates America and everything this nation stands for, (at least what he believes it stands for). The major difference between Obama and Mao is that Obama couldn’t care less about what ultimately happens to America after the revolution. His only goal is to bring about the destruction and the “Fundamental Transformation” into a communist state. His only real goal is to bring an end to this Imperialist country.

What the true Party-line communists in his regime do with the remnants of this country and the people that are unlucky enough to survive the revolution after he is finished, does not concern him in the least. He really doesn’t care if the Communists or the radical Muslims end up in control. If he is successful in bringing about the destruction of America he will be able to return to Kenya (or where ever else he decides to go), and he will be welcomed as a knight in shinning armor forever.

There will be monuments raised to him in both the Communist world and also in the Muslim worlds. He will forever be known as the Great King who finally managed to concur and destroy the great satin America.

THAT my friends is a true measure of the narcissist that we have in our White House. Obama said in his 2007-2008 campaign that Senator John McCain had no idea what he was up against. Well this time we do know. Make no mistake about it, we are facing the end of America and freedom all over the world if we do not wake up very quickly.

This is just my analysis and my opinion, and I am entitled to it, at least for right now.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I should add,,, Don't anyone go up there to Washington to try to assinate this bastard. That would only glorify, myrtar him, and solidify his position in history forever. I will NOT give him that satisfaction. I much prefer to see him swing for high treason.
    Again, just my own opinion.

• sounds good to me.............hang him high..

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
yesterday
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27