We have some new members and some news

Over the past week we have approved 30 new members to our PFA site.
Welcome to all these new members.
As you all know the current administration in Washington is creating a massive amount of problems around America, it's not just a Texas problem.
These things that are happening now will effect all Americans for generations to come.
These problems are not limited to the surge of illegal immigrants being allowed to enter the country.
There are many other things that this administration has been doing that are destructive to our way of life, our liberty, and our freedoms, here in America.
They have and they continue to use every branch of the federal government as a weapon against the American people. The IRS has been directed to monitor all bank accounts of American citizens for any transactions or accounts over $600 dollars. That is a gross violation of privacy, but it doesn't stop with them simply snooping at our bank accounts. They will use that information to track your tax returns. They will track your travel activities and purchases. And it goes a lot further than that.
They have weaponized virtually every branch of our government, including the US Military. They have declared over half of the US population to be potential domestic terrorists. What in hell kind of government does a thing like that?
The answer is a government like Nickolas Maduro, Fidel Castro, Adolph Hitler, Mao Tzdong, and Joesph Stalin.
A Marxist/Communist government.
 I have already been paid a visit by the FBI for speaking out and for saying things that they don't like.
They asked me if I knew of or was aware of anyone who is planning or wants to overthrow our US Government. I answered YES, but it is not from anyone on any of the forum sites that I use. I also told them who it is that intends to destroy America, and that they (the FBI) should go and do their damn job.
Cut off the head of the snake, remove the leaders and organizers of this Communist movement to take over America.
They said nothing in responce.
Most of us know who is leading and organizing this "Fundamental Transformation of America".
It's the American Communist party and their organizers., and we know who many of them are.
So once again I call on the true patriots within our government, (yes - there are still some), to go up there and do their sworn duty to preserve, protect, and defend our Constitutional Republic.
And do it before the American people have no other choice but to do it ourselves.

Here's a little bit of good news: We can only hope it's true.
Long read - First 2 paragraphs

In a dive into new political and legal water, Texas Governor Greg Abbott has initiated the first-ever border security operations in which thousands of National Guard troops — newly imbued with civilian arrest authority and given 40 hours of traditional police training in the use of deadly force — have started handcuffing illegally entering migrants on state trespassing charges.

Small-scale soldier arrest operations began quietly this week as an unprecedented addition to the state’s ongoing “Operation Lone Star” in close physical coordination with a pre-existing border surge of some 1,000 Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) officers concentrated in Val Verde and Starr counties, but also expected to happen elsewhere. Abbott has been signaling for weeks that he was preparing a more aggressive use of the National Guard.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ROGER THAT.

• Hi Will! I am attempting again to be active in this group. I stopped following after several messages I posted were ignored. I hope to find like minded American Patriots here. Nice to meet you. 

• TOO OLD TO FIGHT, BUT READY TO FIGHT.

• Hello all and thank you for allowing me to join!!!

• Welcome aboard Norma

• There is also plenty of money to be made, and its easier than ever. I am an internet infrastructure expert, and during the last couple of months I was very active with cryto currency. I learned a lot, and here is one way this project could start building a warchest. I am using this, as I would never recommend something I do not do myself, and I have proof. Its 100% legal, the money you earn is taxable and you must pay those taxes.

If you visit My Citizen Journalist Forum using the Brave browser on the Windows, Mac or Linux desktop (it does not yet work on mobile such as Android) you are going to see that my network, factoryfouroh.net, is a Brave Creator. I have about 60 networks, and my kane-il.us is my main - also a Brave Creator.

Go to the Brave website, and learn all about the Brave Creator, the BAT token, and how you can reward Creators with the tokens you earn in the Brave browser for viewing Advertisements. This is important: you do NOT need to turn the BATs we, the members of this network send you, into USD. YOU CAN USE THE SAME BATs TO ADVERTISE this network! Please read this through a few times until you understand what a huge opportunity this is to grow your movement!

I am willing to help by setting up the same for you - you cannot do this on ning.com, because you do not own the domain. You can have TWO domains, and I have recommended this to the Modern Militia leadership but they do not care. Its their fault, I am not here to force people to do the right thing.

I can install and configure a forum like mine above, a Wiki for Patriots for America like I have it on my America First Directory  domain, or even an entire YunoHost portal with Forum, Wiki, and unlimeted subdomains. That would have encrypted email, databases, LDAP Directory, etc..

I do not work for free, but in this case I can donate my time and my expertise. I am the real McCoy, I am very serious about "building our own economy" excatly as Andrew Torba envisions it. People like myself, with surplus intellectual, financial, ethical capacity and higly valuable professional-skills can build this new economy into a powerhouse, with help of Jesus to seek the approval of God.

I read the Gateway Pundit, but I no longer read the comments or make comments. Posting on any forum is a waste of my precisous time, I can DO - I am not just all talk and complaints. I have capacity, I have soluions.

You can test this for free of cost. I own all 50 domains of americafirst-XX.us - I am more than happy to transfer americafirst-tx.us to you, and help you build it into something which COMPLEMENTS this web.

• Is someone new running PFA now? I got an email from a Mr. John Holmgrem. Please also add where we can post RUMBLE vidoes. Many people I know have been censored by google and are now posting on Rumble. They do not censor.

• "Is someone new running PFA now?"
      No Twana, I'm still here and running things.
      Mr. John Holgrem is one of my administrators.
      He and his wife Kay are both administrators now.|
      As you know from experience running this site takes a lot of time and effort, and you know about the expenses encoured by it every month.
      To anwer Wingnut question about Col. Riley,,,,, Yes Col. Riley is still associated with the PFA. He will always be associated here. He is the man who created this site in the beginning.
      General Paul Valleley has never been a member here, but he is still a friend of Col. Riley and we do try to watch what he has to say about things.

• I got the same email Twana did.

Good to see things up and running again.

• How can we post videos from Rumble.com?
      I just attempted to post a video but this Ning thing says it can NOT connect and download from this site.
      So I guess the only way would be to post your reply of comments and put a link to them in your comments.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
yesterday
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27