Constitutional Emergency

Fascist/Marxist/Communist Heavy Handed Government Actions (341)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Officer to Obama, butt out of my arrest!!!

Who does Obama think he is anyways?? http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/23/police-officer-obama-butt-arrest/

Started by Kenny

2 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Salli Castillo

Fort Hood shooter; Victim of lax gun laws - Glenn Beck; Wayne LaPierre; Charles Schumer

Posted on Youtube by jbranstetter, this persons words below: The NRA and lax gun laws in this country are responsible for the Fort Hood…

Started by Twana Blevins

1 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Salli Castillo

Financial Markets Infected With Lies

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!”  I looked, and there before me was a black horse!  It…

Started by Julie Klusty

1 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by bonnie somer

Friday Night's Sean Hannity's Show Scoop Miss

I believe in ALWAYS giving God the credit when He runs interference for us. This particular case with Rancher Cliven Bundy was broken on S…

Started by Pat Tumlin

0 Apr 13, 2014

Impeachment of Obama and Biden? What If?

In the past week there has been an ever increasing amount of talk about the possibility of the impeachment of President Barack Obama due t…

Started by Fred A. Miller

5 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Fred A. Miller

GEORGE SOROS, THE WAR CRIMINAL & HIS PLANS FOR U.S.

I found this 'dossier' this morning. George Soros' whole plan is right there. It's been going on, at least, since the Clinton adm. with Al…

Started by Carolyn Machell Dorsey

1 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by Rock Steady

Hitler v Obama "The Enabling Act"

Re-posted from my web site  http://www.americaismyname.org/blog.html Enabling Act Passed In Germany March 23, 1933 In the German Weimar Rep…

Started by Diane Kepus

0 Dec 29, 2013

The Hard Fact Of What Is Going On Now

The truth of what is going on here is the Communist D party has learned the American people will not allow communism to be forced upon the…

Started by Twana Blevins

18 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Richard E. Nygaard

First 'Obamastation' Debuts in Detroit -- FREE Tank of GAS!!!

Government Opening Free Gas Stations in Poor Neighborhoods Oct 29, 2013 First 'Obamastation' Debuts in Detroit, Seventy Planned Nat…

Started by Stephanie Robinson

0 Nov 19, 2013

“We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting.” Park Service Ranger

PRUDEN: The cheap tricks of the game http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/3/pruden-the-cheap-tricks-of-the-game/#ixzz2gmgeSYub T…

Started by Twana Blevins

12 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Michael K. McCloud

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service