Survival Skills (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Our enemy is over confident in their reliance on a centralized command structure.

This is something to consider. We need to discuss these things. Are they helpful or not? What works, what doesn't? What countries infantry…

Started by Twana Blevins

11 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Garfield H. Holmes Jr.

Understanding Surveillance Technologies Spy Devices Their Origins and Applications

This is a pdf file. It takes a little time to open it because it's a large file. It's actually a book. http://www.uscrow.org/downloads/S

Started by Twana Blevins

5 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Ronald King

How to disable MRAP Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected Light Armored Vehicles

https://uscrow.org/2013/04/08/how-to-disable-mrap-mine-resistant-ambush-protected-light-armored-vehicles/ Posted on April 8, 2013 by CMF…

Started by Twana Blevins

0 Oct 29, 2013

When everything goes south on us there are a few things to think about

"First of all will be the safety of you and your family. And how you keep them safe depends on the situation that is around you at the tim…

Started by Twana Blevins

5 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Carrie Cuoghi

Vets Needed : Explain How and What Would You Do?

A member of your group calls you on your cell and says " 6 armed DHS officers just got out of there MRAP and are walking up my driveway,…

Started by Twana Blevins

21 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Katy

A homework assignment

A homework assignment……This is for your own use to see how you stand. I know you have it in your head but sometimes you just need to see…

Started by Twana Blevins

5 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Katy

Are you ready for a power blackout? (Just a plain Power outage of a week or more, nobody coming to get you or do you harm in this one).

Are you ready for a power blackout? (Just a plain Power outage of a week or more, nobody coming to get you or do you harm in this one). Ho…

Started by Twana Blevins

21 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Rev. Bob Celeste

This article will explain some rudimentary techniques for disabling or killing a Predator Drone UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle).

This article will explain some rudimentary techniques for disabling or killing a Predator Drone UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle). This inform…

Started by Twana Blevins

7 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Tish

What do you do?

Boom.......BOOOOOOOOOOOM You are at work, you hear a small explosion followed by a much larger one. sounds like two blocks away. you are…

Started by Twana Blevins

7 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

What do you do? Your objective is to get ammo and food you heard where stored in the small red roof building on the other side of this valley.

You and your 11 armed and trained team mates are at the location where you are seeing this pic from. Your objective is to get ammo and foo…

Started by Twana Blevins

11 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Richard E. Nygaard

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service