Lynne Stevens's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"And boy are they going to get it . ."

Lynne Stevens replied Jan 28, 2013 to Only rebellion can save America - New York Daily Sun

39 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Jan Hug

"Thought you wanted the lettering in bloody and dripping blood . . as I made one with…"

Lynne Stevens replied Jan 25, 2013 to I need help in altering this image

47 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"I'll see what I have inkscape ( Linux ) and Corel Draw ( Windows ) found this from a…"

Lynne Stevens replied Jan 24, 2013 to I need help in altering this image

47 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"going to steal the picture ROFLMAO "

Lynne Stevens replied Jan 22, 2013 to We need to smile too

15 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Marvin Green

"Need to spray them with BACON GREASE and crank up some radio programs that are Chris…"

Lynne Stevens replied Jan 19, 2013 to Terror-linked CAIR to sponsor Muslim infiltration of U.S. government offices

20 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Debrajoe Beatty

"Only thing that will be sweeping is the Civil War going across the country . . Faste…"

Lynne Stevens replied Jan 6, 2013 to Biden promised Boston Mayor that Obama will Pass Sweeping Firearms Reforms by End of January

12 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Marvin Green

"LIBERALS will do anything to try to get guns out of the hands of people and this is…"

Lynne Stevens replied Jan 4, 2013 to A RAPE LASTS 30 SECONDS??? DO YOU FIND THIS AD REPULSIVE???

103 Jan 8, 2013

"Might be the place your connected too but I had slow connections this morning and I…"

Lynne Stevens replied Dec 31, 2012 to Is anyone else having a problem with this website running very slow and pulling up 404 error pages today?

91 Jan 3, 2013

"my DD-214 is burried in a file cabinet but I do have my VA hospital ID card and you…"

Lynne Stevens replied Dec 30, 2012 to I have created a private group for PFA Veterans and All who have served

265 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Being a dyke can I join the iDF ?  Looks like fun to me ! "

Lynne Stevens replied Dec 29, 2012 to Women of the IDF

16 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by John J Bouvier, M.D.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service