Constitutional Emergency

Lawrence Yarborough's Discussions (376)

Discussions Replied To (303) Replies Latest Activity

"Obama's MUTT(attorney HOLDER) gave this murdering JACKASS the same constitutional ri…"

Lawrence Yarborough replied Mar 24, 2010 to Former Gitmo Jihadi detainee targeting Afghan charities

2 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Twana Blevins

"OK PERRY. THANK YOU VERRY MUCH."

Lawrence Yarborough replied Mar 24, 2010 to HOW CLOSE ARE WE TO A CALL TO ARMS

40 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Lawrence Yarborough

"My mother is 70 and shes not badd"

Lawrence Yarborough replied Mar 23, 2010 to HOW CLOSE ARE WE TO A CALL TO ARMS

40 Mar 29, 2010

"We have to take it slow and find ways to communicate other than online. We must wait…"

40 Mar 29, 2010

"We need to wait and hope the right thing happens. We still need to prepare for what…"

40 Mar 29, 2010

"David our backs are against the wall. If we continue to be passive in our efforts to…"

Lawrence Yarborough replied Mar 22, 2010 to HOW CLOSE ARE WE TO A CALL TO ARMS

40 Mar 29, 2010

"Shadow patriot, we must begin to better organize our patriots who are on active duty…"

Lawrence Yarborough replied Mar 22, 2010 to HOW CLOSE ARE WE TO A CALL TO ARMS

40 Mar 29, 2010

"I think they may be waking the same sleeping giant the jappanese disturbed at pearl…"

Lawrence Yarborough replied Mar 21, 2010 to HOW CLOSE ARE WE TO A CALL TO ARMS

40 Mar 29, 2010

"I work in the oil and gas industry. I know geologist in the off shore drilling indus…"

Lawrence Yarborough replied Mar 20, 2010 to The Rape of America by Obama & his Administration's "Fuel Freaks"! ! !

1 Mar 20, 2010

"Do you think Obama is the anti christ? It has been the prophecy of more than one pro…"

Lawrence Yarborough replied Mar 20, 2010 to OBAM OR WHO EVERY HE IS HAS TO GO NOW !

4 Mar 20, 2010

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service