Constitutional Emergency

Burnetta Swartz's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"This might help if and when we see the tax returns.  Serious questions raised on wha…"

Burnetta Swartz replied Sep 30, 2016 to My Son's Opinion of Trump- Any Helpful Suggestions?

48 Oct 3, 2016

"He is not alone.  Were the election held today, I'm with her.  Seems to me Mr. Trump…"

Burnetta Swartz replied Sep 30, 2016 to My Son's Opinion of Trump- Any Helpful Suggestions?

48 Oct 3, 2016

"Much of this is false.  Please fact check yourself.  This is why many young people t…"

Burnetta Swartz replied Aug 5, 2016 to I have something you should all be aware of

88 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Tim Vance

"Not weak, reason to chaos, a better way, but a long road.  I am not a Christian, but…"

Burnetta Swartz replied Jul 6, 2016 to LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)

391 Aug 19, 2016

"Tomorrow is the day I plant the flags in the cemetery.  In the past it has been Amer…"

Burnetta Swartz replied May 27, 2016 to MEMORIAL DAY...........A TIME TO REMEMBER, HONOR, AND GIVE THANKS.

3 May 27, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"Word has reached me (and I live on the East Coast) that all of the folks running in…"

Burnetta Swartz replied May 23, 2016 to SHOCKING BUT PLAUSIBLE INFORMATION....PLEASE READ THE FINAL PARAGRAPH

152 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"Comes from Vattel's, Law of Nations.  Discussed here at length with reguard to Obama…"

Burnetta Swartz replied May 16, 2016 to Creating a Constitutional Sanctuary County (Contact Joe Bennett)

16 May 31, 2016
Reply by Tim Syrell

"I will assume you mean that you do find women to be "less than" and may see yourself…"

Burnetta Swartz replied May 15, 2016 to Creating a Constitutional Sanctuary County (Contact Joe Bennett)

16 May 31, 2016
Reply by Tim Syrell

"What will this mean for women's rights?  Do you intend women to be "citizen(s) of an…"

Burnetta Swartz replied May 15, 2016 to Creating a Constitutional Sanctuary County (Contact Joe Bennett)

16 May 31, 2016
Reply by Tim Syrell

"Lying or in error?  Should this post be in error we will all owe apologies to this p…"

Burnetta Swartz replied May 10, 2016 to SHOCKING BUT PLAUSIBLE INFORMATION....PLEASE READ THE FINAL PARAGRAPH

152 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Linda LaPorta

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service