Constitutional Emergency

bonnie somer's Discussions (384)

Discussions Replied To (380) Replies Latest Activity

"i see what you mean but are many willing to pay that price?  i believe many are we s…"

bonnie somer replied Dec 3 to What’s the difference between price and cost?

2 Dec 8
Reply by Evgeniy Zhukov

"I could not agree more if not now when?  2020 is urgent and if Trump looses then Ame…"

bonnie somer replied Dec 3 to Impeachment: The Coup against President Trump

1 Dec 3
Reply by bonnie somer

"COULD NOT AGREE MORE IF WE DO NOTHING NOW BOY ARE WE STUPID IT MAY BE NOW OR WAIT FO…"

bonnie somer replied Nov 19 to THE 7 STAGES OF THE BOLSHEVIK TAKEOVER OF AMERICA

1 Nov 19
Reply by bonnie somer

"THERE IS NOT A DOUBT IN MY MIND RIGHT NOW THAT U R A THOUSAND PERCENT CORRECT.  DUMB…"

bonnie somer replied Nov 19 to Have Americans gone completely totally stupid?

1 Nov 19
Reply by bonnie somer

"I CAN SAY WITH THE UTMOST CERTAINTY THEY WILL NOT TAKE THIS DEAL.  GOOD EFFORT THOUG…"

bonnie somer replied Nov 12 to I have a Deal for the Democrats

8 Nov 12
Reply by Old Rooster

"AMEN ROOSTER U HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.  However, I have other words to describe th…"

bonnie somer replied Nov 5 to My views on the Democrats

2 Nov 5
Reply by bonnie somer

"NOT AN OUNCE OF DOUBT ABOUT IT.   OBAMA AND STILL HILLARY AND OTHERS ARE DEFINITELY…"

bonnie somer replied Nov 5 to They are inside the Fence now

2 Nov 5
Reply by bonnie somer

"China may be behind much of this but the msm and the Dems have fought Trump since he…"

bonnie somer replied Oct 31 to Why and How the U.S. Should Stop Financing China’s Bad Actors

2 Oct 31
Reply by bonnie somer

"The left is furious Trump got elected despite Hillary and Obamas lies and manipulati…"

bonnie somer replied Oct 28 to Impeachment and a Civil War

2 Oct 28
Reply by bonnie somer

"whatever you need i am ready.   i feel Trump has done some behind the scenes maneuve…"

bonnie somer replied Oct 28 to Communication announcement by 8:00pm tomorrow night on Ning

3 Oct 28
Reply by bonnie somer

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service