Aka Anonymous replied Jun 19 to ISIS Terrorist & Weapons Grade Depleted Uranium

2 Jun 19
Reply by Old Rooster

"Humanity Party Exposed by Anonymous"

Aka Anonymous replied Mar 20, 2016 to Humanity Party Exposed by Anonymous

1 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Aka Anonymous

"Hmm? "

Aka Anonymous replied Mar 14, 2016 to Donald J Trump for President- 2016 Elections

1 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Aka Anonymous

"No doubt Paul Rarey , Hidden from many is the fact Ted Cruz, also because of birth r…"

Aka Anonymous replied Feb 14, 2016 to TED CRUZ IS IN THE US SENATE ILLEGALLY?......Not to mention failure to meet "natural birth citizenship" for presidential status

56 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Patricia Anderson

"Bunch of Tea Party Rednecks "

Aka Anonymous replied Feb 14, 2016 to Tea Party Convention Of States Bradley County News

1 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Aka Anonymous

" I have heard of this lady, even if she is correct, here herself has a shady past."

Aka Anonymous replied Feb 14, 2016 to PROOF: Neither Rubio or Cruz are eligible to serve as President/Commander-in-Chief "What Constitutes Someone Being Called A Natural Born Citizen....."

48 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Judith M. Green

" Seeing how I am from England, I do know more of this man, then most, he is a Member…"

Aka Anonymous replied Jan 27, 2016 to TED CRUZ IS IN THE US SENATE ILLEGALLY?......Not to mention failure to meet "natural birth citizenship" for presidential status

56 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Patricia Anderson

"Boycotting Hillary Clinton's 28th Amendment"

Aka Anonymous replied Oct 31, 2015 to Clinton’s shift on campaign finance and why we need a 28th Amendment

1 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Aka Anonymous

"Thank you for this share."

Aka Anonymous replied Oct 31, 2015 to Good Morning Vietnam - Documentary Starts Oct 26th -Oct 30 ,Streamed (This will take us back to our service in Viet Nam Brothers and Sisters)

14 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Aka Anonymous

"Doc 4- Part 2-C. W. ROBINSONActing Secretary.Enclosure: Convention and exchange of n…"

Aka Anonymous replied Sep 7, 2015 to Jeb Bush and the White House Cabal..............God help us, Jeb Bush is part of the cancer..........

48 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Judy Eades

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service