Constitutional Emergency

Debi Henley's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Natural-born citizen Who is a natural-born citizen? Who, in other words, is a citize…"

Debi Henley replied Aug 20, 2013 to Really, another Ineligible RNC Candidate?

26 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Bruce K. Brown

"Chris, I am beginning to wonder if there are any good guys left in the government. …"

Debi Henley replied Jul 10, 2013 to Guess who Obama is sneaking into the ‘Amnesty for Illegal Aliens’ bill – 5,000 more Afghans per year

15 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"If this is true, then a felony has been committed.  But, who will do anything about…"

Debi Henley replied Jun 27, 2013 to Senator: Obama pressured Roberts to OK Obamacare

13 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Marc Goldstone

"Sorry Clarence, I meant Diane.  I guess she and Barbara Boxer are such two little pe…"

Debi Henley replied Apr 23, 2013 to YES! YES! YES! Oklahoma Governor signs anti-sharia bill!!!

27 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Debi Henley

"Gee, Barbara Fienstein says that the surviving terrorist should be tried in a civili…"

Debi Henley replied Apr 21, 2013 to YES! YES! YES! Oklahoma Governor signs anti-sharia bill!!!

27 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Debi Henley

"What amazes me is that any state government should HAVE to sign an anti-Sharia law. …"

Debi Henley replied Apr 21, 2013 to YES! YES! YES! Oklahoma Governor signs anti-sharia bill!!!

27 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Debi Henley

"We have, but the Feds dangle all that "lovely" money in front of the faces of the st…"

Debi Henley replied Apr 13, 2013 to Students Asked to ‘Argue That Jews Are Evil’ and Prove Nazi Loyalty in Assignment Linked to Common Core

14 Apr 13, 2013

"I am glad that I teach in a small southern community.  I teach history with no polit…"

Debi Henley replied Apr 13, 2013 to Students Asked to ‘Argue That Jews Are Evil’ and Prove Nazi Loyalty in Assignment Linked to Common Core

14 Apr 13, 2013

"Here is Sunburst's email address: service@sunburst.com I have been involved in pol…"

Debi Henley replied Apr 13, 2013 to Wis. 8th Grade Crossword Puzzle Definitions: Conservatism = ‘Restricting Personal Freedoms,’ Liberalism = ‘Personal Freedom for Everyone’

14 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"As an educator, I can tell you the way to change public schools is to hit the school…"

Debi Henley replied Apr 12, 2013 to Wis. 8th Grade Crossword Puzzle Definitions: Conservatism = ‘Restricting Personal Freedoms,’ Liberalism = ‘Personal Freedom for Everyone’

14 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service