Peanuts-and-Shells's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, many of us knew what he was -- and was not as the case may be -- back in 2007 a…"

Peanuts-and-Shells replied Feb 19, 2012 to Obama Puts Heat on Fox News to Prevent Hannity from Airing this Piece

127 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"We said good-bye to the constitution on January 20, 2009 when we sat here and allowe…"

Peanuts-and-Shells replied Feb 19, 2012 to Obama Puts Heat on Fox News to Prevent Hannity from Airing this Piece

127 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"The problem with the "who can beat Barry" scenario is that no one knows who that per…"

Peanuts-and-Shells replied Feb 11, 2012 to Republicans Insuring Obama’s Re-election

25 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Peanuts-and-Shells

"If Ron Paul is such a constitutionalist, why did he not bring Barry Soetoro's eligib…"

Peanuts-and-Shells replied Feb 11, 2012 to Republicans Insuring Obama’s Re-election

25 Feb 11, 2012

"Agree!  We must implement the GOOOH strategy! Get Out Of Our House would at least ri…"

Peanuts-and-Shells replied Feb 9, 2012 to Boehner Has Sold Us Out!!!!!!!!!

52 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Martha Donahue AZ

"Due to the lack of a "LIKE" button I'm writing to give you 10 thumbs up!  "

52 Feb 12, 2012

"No, IIRC there was some sort of program, but it was not this and was done in conjunc…"

52 Feb 12, 2012

"Agreed!  Although I think they change their name depending on their audience and the…"

Peanuts-and-Shells replied Jan 31, 2012 to DISHONEST REPUBLICANS, GUTLESS CONSERVATIVE MEDIA....By Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D

74 Jan 31, 2012

"Thank you Louise.  It is good to see someone is speaking out on communism in America…"

Peanuts-and-Shells replied Jan 31, 2012 to DISHONEST REPUBLICANS, GUTLESS CONSERVATIVE MEDIA....By Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D

74 Jan 31, 2012

"I completely agree that the ALL need to be voted out, but that is impossible to do i…"

74 Jan 31, 2012

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service