Constitutional Emergency

Craig Ross Young's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"Rest Peacefully, warrior brother"

Craig Ross Young replied Apr 28, 2013 to WWII vet who provided flag on Iwo Jima has died

8 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"TSA didn't get involved because they were tied up with intrusive searches of suspici…"

Craig Ross Young replied Apr 17, 2013 to AMERICAN AIRLINES flight grounded after passengers panic over Iraqis shouting to each other in Arabic

10 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Craig Ross Young

"The have feelings? Let em feel some 7.62 "

Craig Ross Young replied Apr 11, 2013 to The bill is named for Private William "Andy" Long, US Army, who was killed in uniform by a Jihadist terrorist outside a Little Rock, Arkansas Army recruiting office on June 1st, 2009.

8 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by william e grant

"They can have my firearms when they manage to kill me."

Craig Ross Young replied Apr 9, 2013 to NY Gun Confiscation Underway – Citizens Told to Turn in Pistol Owner ID & Firearms

38 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Judy A Townsend

"Still, I noted that Sen. Bill Nelson voted in favor of the treaty. This is one good…"

Craig Ross Young replied Mar 26, 2013 to IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW: GOOD NEWS ON UN ARMS TREATY Inhofe Amendment to Stop US from Joining UN Arms Treaty Passes

38 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Bruce K. Brown

"Still, I must ask again. Why is that jackass still in our Whitehouse?"

Craig Ross Young replied Mar 26, 2013 to U.S. Marines rattled by bullet shortage

17 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Jeanine Kincheloe

"He is mentally sick beyond belief."

Craig Ross Young replied Mar 23, 2013 to Claim: Aurora Shooting Suspect Now Muslim

13 Mar 23, 2013

"This does not surprise me as most muslims I run across are not in their right mind a…"

Craig Ross Young replied Mar 23, 2013 to Claim: Aurora Shooting Suspect Now Muslim

13 Mar 23, 2013

"Gunny, scan and save to your documents.At the bottom of the message boxes, there is…"

Craig Ross Young replied Mar 1, 2013 to I have created a private group for PFA Veterans and All who have served

265 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"I wonder if a really good Military Lawyer would take his case Pro Bono."

Craig Ross Young replied Feb 25, 2013 to New York Army Vet Facing 7 Years in Prison Over Empty Ammo Magazines

16 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Marvin Green

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service