Constitutional Emergency

Old Rooster's Discussions (1,992)

Discussions Replied To (1720) Replies Latest Activity

"Deep State Attacks Attorney General Jeff Sessions with Fresh Leaks on Meetings with…"

Old Rooster replied on Saturday to Have we lost our Constitutional Republic?

2 on Saturday
Reply by Old Rooster

"There are three fundamental issues at stake in the Bundy and Hammond cases:#1) Wheth…"

Old Rooster replied Jul 14 to Formal complaint and charges proposed against Clinton & Harry Reid, others

4 Jul 14
Reply by Old Rooster

"America - Don't look to President Donald Trump to solve all your problems. Depend on…"

Old Rooster replied Jul 12 to Formal complaint and charges proposed against Clinton & Harry Reid, others

4 Jul 14
Reply by Old Rooster

"Judge Gloria Navarro is Senator Harry Reid's BLOOD Judge;For anyone not familiar wit…"

Old Rooster replied Jul 12 to Formal complaint and charges proposed against Clinton & Harry Reid, others

4 Jul 14
Reply by Old Rooster

"Bundy Ranch: Tyrannical Judge Navarro Declares Americans Have No Rights, and That Sh…"

Old Rooster replied Jul 11 to Formal complaint and charges proposed against Clinton & Harry Reid, others

4 Jul 14
Reply by Old Rooster

"Thank you Mister Regan, Well said, well written.On this 4th of July as we celebrate…"

Old Rooster replied Jul 4 to Thoughts on our 241st Birthday

3 Jul 5
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"In order for the US to admit to the existence of this stuff they would have to admit…"

Old Rooster replied Jun 19 to ISIS Terrorist & Weapons Grade Depleted Uranium

2 Jun 19
Reply by Old Rooster

"The fact is that we are all human. Human beings make mistakes, no one among us is pe…"

Old Rooster replied Jun 17 to The goal of the new world order is much more demonic than you can imagine.

21 Jun 19

"I'm going to try to write down my understanding of Islam, (Without blowing up my com…"

Old Rooster replied Jun 16 to The goal of the new world order is much more demonic than you can imagine.

21 Jun 19

"Jesuit Scholar: Islamic Extremists Are the True Muslims Islamic extremists who carry…"

Old Rooster replied Jun 16 to The goal of the new world order is much more demonic than you can imagine.

21 Jun 19

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service