Constitutional Emergency

Old Rooster's Discussions (2,493)

Discussions Replied To (2070) Replies Latest Activity

"Trump and the current state of affairs; The Virginia gun-ban and proposed confiscati…"

Old Rooster replied Jan 14 to Civil War or the Destruction of America:

3 Jan 14
Reply by bonnie somer

"Virginia Democrats Float Idea Of Using National Guard To Enforce New Gun Control Law…"

Old Rooster replied Jan 13 to Civil War or the Destruction of America:

3 Jan 14
Reply by bonnie somer

"What really pisses me off is when these politicians like Nancy Pelosi, Adam schiff,…"

Old Rooster replied Jan 12 to Second Amendment rally Florida

1 Jan 12
Reply by Old Rooster

"Well Burnetta, there's a problem with that idea. Don't fall for the trap. Dividing u…"

Old Rooster replied Dec 29, 2019 to Life is not all politics.

4 Dec 29, 2019
Reply by Old Rooster

"Looks like I was right, I told you they were holding back the impeachment so they co…"

Old Rooster replied Dec 23, 2019 to Update on impeachment

3 Dec 24, 2019
Reply by bonnie somer

"There are many people in America today that simply are completely unaware of what is…"

Old Rooster replied Dec 23, 2019 to Update on impeachment

3 Dec 24, 2019
Reply by bonnie somer

"Neither one Clois, The only college I ever went to was a trade-school college. My ma…"

Old Rooster replied Dec 22, 2019 to Life is not all politics.

4 Dec 29, 2019
Reply by Old Rooster

"What really angers me the most is when these Democrats profess to be defending the C…"

Old Rooster replied Dec 18, 2019 to The Impeachment of President Donald J. Trump

2 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by Old Rooster

"Here is a bill being proposed in Virginia that if enacted will ban all Militia acti…"

Old Rooster replied Dec 15, 2019 to US Gun laws and Red-Flag laws.

2 Dec 15, 2019
Reply by Old Rooster

"This is from the Virginia Governor's "news" reports web page. https://www.governor.v…"

Old Rooster replied Dec 15, 2019 to US Gun laws and Red-Flag laws.

2 Dec 15, 2019
Reply by Old Rooster

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service