Constitutional Emergency

Old Rooster's Discussions (2,493)

Discussions Replied To (2070) Replies Latest Activity

"What in hell will it take to finally get people to wake up? Are the people going to…"

Old Rooster replied Apr 4, 2012 to Sheriff Joe now investigating Clinton and DNC ties to the Fraud-in-Chief

45 Apr 5, 2012

"It will be interesting to see what DOJ comes up with on this. Probably tell this cou…"

Old Rooster replied Apr 3, 2012 to OBAMA CHALLENGED BY 5TH CIRCUIT COURT OF APPEALS - Who The Hell Do You Think You Are?

1 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Old Rooster

"Thank you Lloyd Marcus for a piece well said and written. Unfortunately for Al Sharp…"

Old Rooster replied Mar 31, 2012 to Al Sharpton: Appointed To Keep Black Voters Angry and Ill-informed.

13 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Dennis Spring

"Bev Perlson, I would be honored if you would add my name to your list of supporters.…"

Old Rooster replied Mar 30, 2012 to Dear Mr Obama, I didn't hear from you when our recruiters were gunned down at their recruiting station right here in this country.

35 Apr 2, 2012

"I listed two possible reasons DHS might need this amount of ammo in a previous post.…"

Old Rooster replied Mar 30, 2012 to Disturbing report: The Department of Homeland Security just purchased 450 million rounds of hollow-point ammunition

25 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

"My guess would be that they are buying that much .40cal ammo for two reasons. 1) to…"

Old Rooster replied Mar 29, 2012 to Disturbing report: The Department of Homeland Security just purchased 450 million rounds of hollow-point ammunition

25 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Col. Harding, I'm on board Sir. USAF 1960-66. Central Texas. Twana Blevins has my co…"

Old Rooster replied Mar 26, 2012 to Message from Col. James Harding, USAF, Ret. Col. Harding to ALL who have served...

22 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Old news, old video, saw this a year ago, but still valuable info."

Old Rooster replied Feb 28, 2012 to Obama Puts Heat on Fox News to Prevent Hannity from Airing this Piece

127 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"You should all have noticed by now that none of the conservative talking heads will…"

Old Rooster replied Feb 21, 2012 to Is Rush Limbaugh Afraid of Obama?

12 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Bob Russell

"Stingray, I'd like to know what those other 16 apps are.  "

Old Rooster replied Feb 21, 2012 to Tool to Stop Being Tracked Online

35 Feb 28, 2012

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service