Constitutional Emergency

Jerry Grasso's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"All these evil doings from the the hotbed of the party of tolerance. NOT!!!!!!!"

Jerry Grasso replied Sep 8, 2013 to Left with nothing

8 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Rev. Bob Celeste

"Why boo. You are right about our integrity being  most important. I don't go to Targ…"

Jerry Grasso replied Aug 7, 2013 to Can someone tell me if this is true or not?

36 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"It's truly amazing that our own govt is trying to provoke violence to justify their…"

Jerry Grasso replied Jun 3, 2013 to Obama's Jihad - Manchester Tennessee 6.4.13

2 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Mutantone

"I'm not going to hold my breath for anything positive. Ob has alienated all our true…"

Jerry Grasso replied May 6, 2013 to Israel – Freedom’s Last Hope?

11 May 6, 2013
Reply by brenda herbert

"Why is this trash allowed to happen. Education is a state responsibility. The Feds h…"

Jerry Grasso replied May 4, 2013 to Parents told to pay to see school curriculum

6 May 14, 2013
Reply by Dianna Zerbe

"I think they do and what's more I think they are pushing us on purpose. They are loo…"

Jerry Grasso replied May 4, 2013 to DOES WASHINGTON KNOW THE CAULDRON CALLED AMERICA IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE?

22 May 13, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

"This is what comes of multiculturalism. Europe is suffering under this disease and n…"

Jerry Grasso replied May 1, 2013 to Outrage as high school recites Pledge in Arabic saying 'One Nation Under Allah'

27 May 2, 2013
Reply by E. A. (Joe) Brack Jr.

"Although this sounds good and compassionate on the surface, they need to be careful…"

Jerry Grasso replied Apr 30, 2013 to Inhofe, Bridenstine Introduce a Resolution to Protect Religious Minorities in Arab Nations

7 May 2, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"I agree with you. I think that too many parents have given up their parenting respon…"

Jerry Grasso replied Apr 30, 2013 to Abortion Clinic Workers Refuse To Help Mother Screaming to Save Live Child

13 May 1, 2013
Reply by Cheryl Jensen

"I don't have to. I think you already know what color. Look at Seal Team 6 members lo…"

Jerry Grasso replied Apr 29, 2013 to State Dept Blocking Lawyers From Representing Benghazi Whistleblowers

13 May 2, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service