Constitutional Emergency

Kathie M.'s Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"If you have a well...this is an awesome product..it is power grid failure proof...co…"

Kathie M. replied Nov 27, 2012 to Country has Collapsed - How do we help each other?

42 Mar 3, 2014

"Robert Powers...what state do you live in? "

Kathie M. replied Nov 6, 2012 to Good News/Testimonies/Observations about Voting Today From PFA Members

25 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Shane Christiansen

"I live in the country, west of Pittsburgh, PA.  I got in a long, long line at 10am..…"

Kathie M. replied Nov 6, 2012 to Good News/Testimonies/Observations about Voting Today From PFA Members

25 Nov 6, 2012

"Can ads to notify service members be purchased in The Army Times...or better yet...T…"

Kathie M. replied Sep 4, 2012 to Post on Facebook This Morning From the U.S. Army About Voting

5 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Shavager

"Wow, what a surprise...you need an ID...and have it checked as many as 3 times (Blaz…"

Kathie M. replied Sep 4, 2012 to Blaze Reporter Required To Show ID Three Times To Enter DNC Convention

8 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by dan burke

"These people are treasonous."

Kathie M. replied Jul 31, 2012 to Panetta declares support for muslim brotherhood president in Egypt

18 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Michael K. McCloud

"Ate at Chick-Fil-A today...going back again tomorrow!  Don't forget to thank the emp…"

Kathie M. replied Jul 31, 2012 to Chick-fil-A Expresses Family Values........so.......The Left Attacks While America Holds Firm on Traditional Man/Woman Marriage

15 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Tye

"AG Holder is the only one who may be causing any kind of crisis...OK...not the ONLY…"

Kathie M. replied Jun 12, 2012 to AG Eric Holder warns of "Constitutional Crisis"

71 Jun 14, 2012

"I'm in. "

Kathie M. replied Jun 11, 2012 to QUESTION TO WOMEN: Who is willing to join with me in a Women's Constitutional Club (or something of the sort)...to stand up to and combat the feminazis movement?

42 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by DELLA CREIGHTON

"As evidenced by His rainbows, God promised to never flood the entire earth again...b…"

Kathie M. replied May 31, 2012 to GENDERCIDE...and we have to pass laws making this illegal? Is there no moral bottom in America?

6 May 31, 2012

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service