Constitutional Emergency

Thom Raasio's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"America, you better use your guns while you have a "whisper" of patriotism left.  Th…"

Thom Raasio replied Nov 16, 2012 to Catch & Release: He murdered and tortured our Soldiers and I Guarantee He's Free Plotting & Planning: Daqduq

6 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Thom Raasio

"Sadly, this all will NOT end peaceably.  Those who have signed your names to petitio…"

Thom Raasio replied Nov 16, 2012 to Precedence set for seceding from the United States Union

41 Nov 17, 2012

"I have no info but what we see here, but I'm with you, I HOPE THIS IS TRUE.  This co…"

Thom Raasio replied Nov 13, 2012 to Allen West Wins Congressional Race: Report

37 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by PHILIP BERG

"Wait til OBAMA comes out of the closet wearing his towel around his head on innaugur…"

Thom Raasio replied Nov 13, 2012 to San Diego Muslim man arrested for brutal murder of his wife was US Army Islamic cultural adviser

29 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Lois

"Councilwoman Jan Perry, blah, blah, blah, blah...............who the heck is she to…"

Thom Raasio replied Nov 13, 2012 to Los Angeles City Council declares all future Mondays to be 'meatless'

23 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Wingy

"AAARRAAGGAHHHHH!!!!!  PUUUKKKEEEE!!!!   VVVVOOOMMMMIIIITITTTT!!!    GGAAAGGGGG!!!! I…"

Thom Raasio replied Nov 12, 2012 to Clinton Calls Military ‘Racist, Sexist, and Homophobic’ — Will the President Disavow It?

23 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Thom Raasio

"WASHINGTON WON'T FACE REALITY?????   You have a chief Muslim brother-HOOD supporter…"

Thom Raasio replied Nov 11, 2012 to True Face of Islam In Syria - Executing Christians

4 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Cowgirl Patricia

"Barry O and Hillary O clinton.............are MUSLIMS.............what else do you e…"

Thom Raasio replied Nov 8, 2012 to Muslim Brotherhood: Obama Must Accept Will of Arab People

11 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Debrajoe Beatty

"You know what the good news is?  That in the end, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW and EVERY TONG…"

Thom Raasio replied Nov 8, 2012 to How Barack Hussein Obama’s re-election paves the way for a new Islamic Caliphate led by Turkey

24 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by David Swanson

"LILLY BILLY, has never spent a moment in the "military" having to deal with walking…"

Thom Raasio replied Nov 6, 2012 to Clinton Calls Military ‘Racist, Sexist, and Homophobic’ — Will the President Disavow It?

23 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Thom Raasio

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service