Constitutional Emergency

Darrell Russell's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (156) Replies Latest Activity

"I find it a bit condescending when the American people call for the impeachment or r…"

Darrell Russell replied Dec 9, 2013 to OBAMA - LIAR IN CHIEF.........America has faced no greater threat to freedom and liberty!

10 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Betsy Barnicle

"It seems always the case that far too many people are immortalized after death. Most…"

Darrell Russell replied Dec 8, 2013 to I myself, am confused and concerned that many conservatives seem to think Mendela was some kind of hero. I guess this can be a learning tool for us...

19 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Kathi McDermott

"We are living in a tragic time. We spend more than we take in mostly by design. The…"

Darrell Russell replied Dec 8, 2013 to Why you see the Riff of military leaders and what is left. You wanted to know the mind set.... here it is.

16 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Old Rooster

"You can not have a war where one side has rules. This is exactly what went on in Vie…"

Darrell Russell replied Dec 7, 2013 to Shades of Vietnam: Spike in U.S. troop deaths tied to stricter rules of engagement

12 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by David Forler

"When things look the darkest you have to find a bright lite within your self. I know…"

Darrell Russell replied Dec 3, 2013 to I'm thankful for the bold integrity of the man who wrote this! Prediction:

14 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"Just one more reason for the states to take back the power that they them selves hav…"

Darrell Russell replied Dec 2, 2013 to OBAMA NOW DICTATES ELECTIONS BY EXEC FIAT

23 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"There does seem to be something going on with all of these military commanders being…"

Darrell Russell replied Nov 8, 2013 to Another Commander Bites Dust (er...water)

12 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by John McClain

"The many reasons their are not more generals like those that served and participated…"

Darrell Russell replied Nov 6, 2013 to Retired General: Some in military want to 'take out' Obama from presidency

20 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Gunny Sergeant

"If you have a large generator you need to have transfer switches at the outside main…"

Darrell Russell replied Oct 27, 2013 to Are you ready for a power blackout? (Just a plain Power outage of a week or more, nobody coming to get you or do you harm in this one).

21 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Rev. Bob Celeste

"Hitler made sure that the military was on his side before he commenced his dastardly…"

Darrell Russell replied Oct 19, 2013 to Colonel in charge of Quantico's Security Battalion relieved

10 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service