Larry's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"  Michelle just lost any respect she was earning from this ole  DAV. fella sitting h…"

Larry replied Jan 29, 2011 to Veterans groups blast proposed tea party cuts

69 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"         This is a very nice write imo and trying to remember it all. Joan puts all…"

Larry replied Jan 21, 2011 to Mourning in America

7 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Sandra Lee Smith

"    THAT WRIT IS A POS. WE LIVE IN AMERICA BY THE CONSTITUTION. fOR THE PEOPLE. hE I…"

Larry replied Jan 10, 2011 to Congressional Talking Points Memo on Presidential Eligibility

24 Jan 23, 2011

"   Or  a  very concerned United States solid Citizen. Sure is curious that providing…"

Larry replied Jan 7, 2011 to 'Birther' arrested during Constitution reading

3 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Larry

"   IMO drum fish are not a real big sportfish and not good for much. I have a hunch…"

Larry replied Jan 4, 2011 to Dead fish cover 20-miles of Arkansas River

53 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Billy Bowlegs

"    Thank You Gary for straightening my thought out here. Then when will the GOP get…"

Larry replied Dec 24, 2010 to THE GAYING OF AMERICA..... (ARMY LC ASKS TO BE RELIEVED OF COMMMAND)

70 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Twana Blevins

"    Well its not good  where are these real men going to be employed at out here. Se…"

Larry replied Dec 23, 2010 to THE GAYING OF AMERICA..... (ARMY LC ASKS TO BE RELIEVED OF COMMMAND)

70 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Twana Blevins

"    Heres to Mr. COOTS MARRY NUTS  2 U. cOL IS NOT FITTING FOR THIS sob"

Larry replied Dec 22, 2010 to Walter Reed Hospital Commander's Muharram Greeting

21 Dec 24, 2010

"    America has been invaded ! EH or not?"

Larry replied Dec 21, 2010 to Islamic group asks DoJ to review police training

8 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Billy Bowlegs

"   I know hind sight is sometimes better than 20/20. Terry could have insisited that…"

Larry replied Dec 21, 2010 to Song 4 Political Prisoner~LT COL Terry Lakin, THE FORGOTTEN MAN

17 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by sandy stuart

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service