Larry's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"      I can see it now " FALLING FAIRIES FROM THE SKY", BROKE A NAIL OH MY' wtf.Do n…"

Larry replied Dec 13, 2010 to Obama, Gates and CNN Don’t Ask or Tell the Truth!

22 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Karl Verlinden

"           85% OF MY EXPECTATIONS TURNED OUT NO DIFFERENTLY than what has been said…"

Larry replied Dec 11, 2010 to HERE WE GO AGAIN.........

39 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Sandra Lee Smith

" Whether Obongo was born here or not his DAD WAS not a citizen he Obongo has dual ci…"

Larry replied Dec 10, 2010 to Message to Tea Party Leaders: Defend Lt Col Lakin or Be Ready for Operation Tea Party Hijac

43 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by phrowt

"  No squabble here and not with each other. The rats would love that at the bottom.…"

Larry replied Dec 9, 2010 to WikiLeaks Exposes White House's Conscious Support of Islamists

44 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Paul Powell

"     this is not all bad near as I can tell. Makes me a little more comfortable to a…"

Larry replied Dec 9, 2010 to WikiLeaks Exposes White House's Conscious Support of Islamists

44 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Paul Powell

"Whats the difference between Pork Barrel spending and ear marks? I didnt think so. T…"

Larry replied Dec 5, 2010 to The Truth about Earmarks - Clearing Out the Debated Smokescreens

13 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Don Nelson

"Well geewhizzzzzzz! eliminating earmarks is an item that McCain said he would take c…"

Larry replied Dec 5, 2010 to The Truth about Earmarks - Clearing Out the Debated Smokescreens

13 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Don Nelson

"Only way Manning can possibly unravel these charges is to give up the information as…"

Larry replied Dec 5, 2010 to PVT Bradley Manning's Charge Sheet

8 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Larry

"Never mind ! No comment"

Larry replied Nov 29, 2010 to Oklahoma Judge Sides With CAIR and Blocks Sharia ban!

159 Dec 4, 2010

"Seems to me the troops will deal with this in the manner they see fit. Our troops ar…"

Larry replied Nov 21, 2010 to Pentagon Using "Spin" to Push Obama Gays-in-Military Goal

18 Nov 26, 2010

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service