Constitutional Emergency

Morning Star's Discussions (837)

Discussions Replied To (664) Replies Latest Activity

"Old Rooster~ This entire story is all over the Internet but I haven't seen much of a…"

Morning Star replied Jan 3, 2016 to Ranching Family Declared as Terrorist and Sentenced to Five Years in Federal Prison

131 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Patricia Badish

"Old Rooster~ This case certainly seems to have escalated into a pre-civil war scenar…"

Morning Star replied Jan 3, 2016 to Ranching Family Declared as Terrorist and Sentenced to Five Years in Federal Prison

131 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Patricia Badish

"Old Rooster~ I must admit, I did not check out the Iowa Debates session, but if Marc…"

Morning Star replied Dec 31, 2015 to DANGEROUS: Marco Rubio Says The First Thing He'll Do As President Is Amend The U.S. Constitution

3 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Garie. Paul D.

"Hi Garie. Paul D. ~ Sorry that I missed your message to this post on December 13th. …"

Morning Star replied Dec 30, 2015 to The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012, ... 2013, ... 2015

2 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Morning Star

"Garie. Paul D. ~ The main problem with any Nullification action is that our leadersh…"

Morning Star replied Dec 29, 2015 to This Week In History: Madison's Virginia Resolutions Pass In 1798

2 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Morning Star

"26 December 2015 New York: Legislators Propose Outrageous Ammunition Restriction Leg…"

Morning Star replied Dec 26, 2015 to So It Begins ... Virginia Revokes Handgun Permit Agreement With 25 States

2 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Morning Star

"25 December 2015 Obama's Planned Gun Control Regulations To Be Incrementally Imposed…"

Morning Star replied Dec 25, 2015 to So It Begins ... Virginia Revokes Handgun Permit Agreement With 25 States

2 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Morning Star

"21 December 2015 Refugees, Illegal Aliens And Other Burdens: "The president's propos…"

Morning Star replied Dec 22, 2015 to The Rapid Islamization Of Maryland ... And Beyond

8 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Morning Star

"22 December 2015 Virginia Teacher Of Islamic 'Calligraphy Lesson' Circulated Koran,…"

Morning Star replied Dec 22, 2015 to The Rapid Islamization Of Maryland ... And Beyond

8 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Morning Star

"Judith M. Green ~ HI!  I've missed seeing your posts at the PFA forums.  You are abs…"

Morning Star replied Dec 22, 2015 to

just now

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service