robert macinness's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Assad in the past months is winning the war. Why would he do this and invite an atta…"

robert macinness replied Aug 26, 2013 to This is NOT our War! This is MB sucking us into WWIII and the Trojan Horse in our White House is a brother in the MB

18 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

"Just think of what a great country this would be without them"

robert macinness replied Jul 1, 2013 to Kaboom! Now black mobs kill 4th of July

14 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Marty Farrell

"Never again will I vote for the lesser of two evils. My so called conservative congr…"

robert macinness replied Jun 27, 2013 to Republican Turncoats Voting In Favor Of Illegal Amnesty

20 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Joe G Sanchez

"My guess is that 0 democrats sign on.Time for a new crusade with nukes."

robert macinness replied Apr 30, 2013 to Inhofe, Bridenstine Introduce a Resolution to Protect Religious Minorities in Arab Nations

7 May 2, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"The truth will never be known as long as Boehner is speaker."

robert macinness replied Apr 23, 2013 to GOP Benghazi report blames Clinton

17 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Mutantone

"Beck broke the story this morning about the saudi they had as a suspect just hours a…"

robert macinness replied Apr 18, 2013 to Michael Savage interviews Walid Shoebat on Boston Marathon bombings and more - PLUS SAUDI IS BEING DEPORTED!

27 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Mark L Harvey

"If you ever want the truth then Boehner has to go. He is the one not letting the inv…"

robert macinness replied Apr 18, 2013 to Did Issa just throw the whistleblowers under the bus?

26 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Mark L Harvey

"Once again the the two baffoons  Lindsey and McCain stab us in the back while chucky…"

robert macinness replied Apr 11, 2013 to Gun Bill Passes Senate Cloture, Despite the Fact that No Senator Has Actually Seen It

23 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"Why wasn't his hand on a bible ?"

robert macinness replied Mar 9, 2013 to We all knew Brennan would get this even with the dog and pony filibuster show - "Brennan takes oath on draft Constitution—without Bill of Rights"

11 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"Hmmmm...I did not see any democrats co sponsoring the bill. Another feel good bill t…"

robert macinness replied Mar 5, 2013 to Lawmakers Determined to Override Obama’s ‘Workplace Violence’ Classification of Fort Hood

18 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Stephanie Robinson

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service