Constitutional Emergency

Allen B. Menges,'s Discussions (344)

Discussions Replied To (339) Replies Latest Activity

"Gee I'm sorry, I thought this was an open forum  So you won't have me bothering you…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Nov 21, 2014 to THE KEY PRINCIPLE BEHIND "OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING"....OBAMA'S LAWLESSNESS, THE PROOF IS IN YOUR FACE

62 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by tricia freemom

"If I was a General, I'd hve three dividions wrapped around DC and The CinC would be…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Oct 12, 2014 to Top US Generals say Obama killing America

83 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

"Bothing is wrong, when the leader is an incompentant butt hole, he surrounds himself…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Sep 25, 2014 to WHITE HOUSE FENCE JUMPERS? A SIGNAL TO OBAMA FROM HIS HANDLERS? WE CAN GET TO YOU BARACK...GET THE WAR GOING AND DO NOW!

74 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Every war that was fought was fought by average Americans who proved that they were…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Sep 3, 2014 to Can Average Americans Save America?

51 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"I agree with what you say, bur one thing annoys me. Why is only the bullseye of the…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Aug 10, 2014 to My Thoughts................On ISIS

244 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

"...Onlky if the removal includes his trial for treason. Top"

Allen B. Menges, replied Aug 10, 2014 to My Thoughts................On ISIS

244 Aug 29, 2014

"Remember the OPFOR manual, Political Officers, Putin has them and Obozo wants them "

Allen B. Menges, replied Aug 1, 2014 to OUTRAGE...OUTRAGEOUS...UNLAWFUL...SINCE WHEN DO FOREIGNERS HOLD POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY IN THE UNITED STATES ARMY?

90 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Old Rooster

"I asked JB Williams to tell me where was the precedent that established the removal…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Jul 29, 2014 to Law Center Calls for Immediate Impeachment By JB Williams

53 Aug 13, 2014

"It worked for letters to Santa. :o) Top"

Allen B. Menges, replied Jun 28, 2014 to A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER..........

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"Everyone seems tpo forget the cost of our freedoms, and seems to forget the methods…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Jun 11, 2014 to Is Our Movement Falling Apart?

363 Aug 26, 2014

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service