Constitutional Emergency

Allen B. Menges,'s Discussions (344)

Discussions Replied To (339) Replies Latest Activity

"Obama's Super Store is open for busines.  I guess if they know all our secrets, as t…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Apr 27, 2012 to ALERT ALERT ALERT

21 May 2, 2012
Reply by Bruce Forster

"The clueless want us to give up our 2nd amendment rights, they can kiss my grits."

Allen B. Menges, replied Mar 24, 2012 to Home Invader Brutally Beats WWII Veteran Plus Sexually Assulted Then Murdered His Wife.

39 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by GERALDINE HALL

"The problem was our wonderful congress wouldn't spring for the Harv, and they tried…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Mar 16, 2012 to DoD says amputations reached wartime high

5 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Allen B. Menges,

"Must be tea time, or didn't he hear the illustrious Mr Gate lie to the congress on t…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Feb 15, 2012 to Dempsey: I would pay more for health care

11 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by George Schryer

"If Obamacare is in conflict with the Constitution, how does it attain superiority to…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Feb 14, 2012 to KUHNER: End of the Constitution

25 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Marianne Snowden Hodges Hart

"It is not the responsibility of the State Court to legislate from the bench.  The pr…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Feb 3, 2012 to Judicial Fiat From the Bench - Changed the Meaning of/in the Constitution - Natural Born Citizen

204 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"Multiply 953 by 50, which is a minimum projection of the fraud amount for the US 476…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Jan 23, 2012 to South Carolina's Attorney General detects voter fraud

29 Jan 25, 2012

"Hello, a question, how do you cure a,"RABID DOG"?.  I haven't heard of them doing it…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Jan 5, 2012 to Time to Break Apart the United States?

128 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Allyson Vinson

"I*f my memory serves me, There are a lot of bodies planted, and that have served und…"

Allen B. Menges, replied Jan 5, 2012 to Time to Break Apart the United States?

128 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Allyson Vinson

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service