Deb and Joe's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"He is so convined in his own mind and heart that Muslims are his friend and he there…"

Deb and Joe replied Sep 28, 2009 to BARACK OBAMA IS COMMITTING TREASON AGAINST AMERICA

65 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Louis McCarten

"Though I will not be able to attend, this is great and very important. A suggestion…"

Deb and Joe replied Aug 25, 2009 to Security Guidance During DC March/Rally - PFA In Full Support

27 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Kerry F Leight

"On Michelle Malkin's site today she announced that George Soros gave the HealthcareR…"

Deb and Joe replied Aug 10, 2009 to WHY TOWN HALL MEETINGS ARE TURNING VIOLENT

56 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Thomas Bunetta

"They are not just narcissistic in DC, they are narcissistic psycopaths. Great letter…"

Deb and Joe replied Aug 7, 2009 to

just now

"Crash you are right!"

Deb and Joe replied Jul 2, 2009 to US forces hunt for soldier believed to have been kidnapped by Taliban

17 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Rhonda L. Blair

"I pray for his safety, return and peace and for his family."

Deb and Joe replied Jul 2, 2009 to US forces hunt for soldier believed to have been kidnapped by Taliban

17 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Rhonda L. Blair

"May our ancestors rise up in anger and revenge................. where is the ACLU. W…"

Deb and Joe replied Jun 28, 2009 to OBAMA’S CENSUS TO CASTRATE AMERICAN CAUCASIANS - Check out the list of activist groups

10 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Rhonda L. Blair

"I think the cuts that should be made before any others are should be to the Secret S…"

Deb and Joe replied Jun 20, 2009 to The NEA's (National Education Association) Latest Trick

7 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Deb and Joe

"maybe we should start some fundraisers now!"

Deb and Joe replied Jun 18, 2009 to $5,000.00 Fine: Michele Bachmann Refuses To Fill Out 2010 Census Due To ACORN Involvement

35 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Amy Eldred

"I printed them up, thank you, so that I can use them as my "signature" and change th…"

Deb and Joe replied Jun 12, 2009 to

just now

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service