Constitutional Emergency

Old Glory's Discussions (180)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"Our problem is OBAMA is doing that to THE WHOLE COUNTRY!"

Old Glory replied Mar 1, 2013 to Start of the fall? Detroit was declared insolvent today,

21 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"Has ANYONE notice that this programs is the ONLY thing OBAMA shows any interest in!…"

Old Glory replied Feb 24, 2013 to Robert Gibbs Reveals: ‘One of the First Things’ White House Told Me Was Not to Acknowledge Drone Program Exists

17 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by trish arnold

"WAKE UP PARENTS! This is the beginning of the Gov't raising your children! Next they…"

Old Glory replied Feb 19, 2013 to Indoctrination University: Loyola Students Required to Attend Van Jones Lecture

12 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Stephanie Robinson

"Can staying in a creek help?"

Old Glory replied Feb 10, 2013 to How to Block Thermal Imaging With Your Ghillie Suit

10 Feb 13, 2013

"In Pennsylvania I'm trying to get a bill to DIVIDE the ELECTORAL DELEGATES into Cong…"

Old Glory replied Feb 9, 2013 to Poll for PFA that is important for PFA members to participate in

274 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Chris Senior

"SPEAK UP LOUD! The Gov't wants you to remove them forcible, they then will issue "Po…"

Old Glory replied Feb 7, 2013 to The GOP’s Amnesty Caucus Raises the White Flag

18 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Old Glory

"I'm SICK of the BS coming out of Washington! Forced Population Growth on a BROKE &am…"

Old Glory replied Feb 7, 2013 to The GOP’s Amnesty Caucus Raises the White Flag

18 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Old Glory

"These people need to go see what loop holes paperwork to get FEDERAL LAND back to th…"

Old Glory replied Feb 4, 2013 to Pitkin Confrontation with Forest Service

26 Feb 8, 2013

"Eric where did you get that information? I believe someone is at the resort daily BU…"

Old Glory replied Feb 3, 2013 to Kyle DEAD!!! Kyle has been out spoken and on many missions..... They are sending message to the opps community to stop the adds and shut up or die

52 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by kim perkins

"Chris Kyle & I believe his neighbor was helping/volunteered  a Marine with PTSD.…"

Old Glory replied Feb 2, 2013 to Kyle DEAD!!! Kyle has been out spoken and on many missions..... They are sending message to the opps community to stop the adds and shut up or die

52 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by kim perkins

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service