Christine Ulferts's Discussions (261)

Discussions Replied To (254) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been telling people about this for over 2 years!  No one believed me!  It's in…"

Christine Ulferts replied Feb 12, 2013 to Micro Chip Implant Coming March 23, 2013

59 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

"I am a retired police officer and when I hear these idiots say that we only need 7 b…"

Christine Ulferts replied Feb 1, 2013 to Pro-Gun Woman Scolds Dem Senator: ‘You Are Not a Woman Stuck in Her House, Having to Defend Her Children’

25 Feb 3, 2013

"First it was Miami and now Houston.  These people need to wake up, these are drills…"

Christine Ulferts replied Jan 29, 2013 to Army drill scares residents on Houston's south side

42 Jan 31, 2013

"Over seas?  My fat azz!  Obama is now only appointing the higher up military who say…"

Christine Ulferts replied Jan 27, 2013 to ALERT!!!! Machine gun fire from military helicopters flying over downtown Miami Fl.

52 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by joanne

"Let's not forget that Obama is picking his military leaders on the basis of one ques…"

Christine Ulferts replied Jan 24, 2013 to BEWARE: Too many red flags about this group.... This is probably the government attempting to sum up their list of enemies.....

35 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by DarrylMueller

"They are writing and telling us about this bill to appease us.   Next, how many gun…"

Christine Ulferts replied Jan 20, 2013 to Missouri Bill Offers 4 Years Jail Time For Feds Who Violate 2nd Amendment

9 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Roy Otterman

"No surprise it's in California!  If they could they would elect osama bin laden!   S…"

Christine Ulferts replied Jan 17, 2013 to Terror-linked CAIR buys Muslims 28 delegate seats to the California Democratic Party (CDP)

25 Jan 18, 2013

"MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COWED INTO THINKING THAT THE COURTS AND THE GOVT. HAVE THE FIN…"

Christine Ulferts replied Jan 12, 2013 to Are you willing to die to take my guns?

37 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Raffaele Cafagna

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tryants from ti…"

Christine Ulferts replied Jan 12, 2013 to 2nd Amendment

20 Jan 12, 2013

"Well now the liberal democrat loons are showing their colors to anyone with a brain…"

Christine Ulferts replied Jan 4, 2013 to A RAPE LASTS 30 SECONDS??? DO YOU FIND THIS AD REPULSIVE???

103 Jan 8, 2013

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service