Constitutional Emergency

Cathy Gardino's Discussions (247)

Discussions Replied To (227) Replies Latest Activity

"so what the hell is you answer Twana...or should I say 'boss lady' or do you prefer…"

Cathy Gardino replied Jan 16, 2013 to The truth about smoke blowers who say they will start precedings to impeach obama

57 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by dan burke

"Apparently Twana can edit my link...if she doesn't agree with it...which is just mo…"

Cathy Gardino replied Jan 16, 2013 to The truth about smoke blowers who say they will start precedings to impeach obama

57 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by dan burke

"so are you gonna run out there shooting twana?... there has to be a way to get the m…"

57 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by dan burke

"The bastard couldn't pass his own background check!... The devil is in the details…"

Cathy Gardino replied Jan 16, 2013 to And the enemy of this Constitutional Republic is now signing executive orders killing our 2A ! My question is..............what are the American People going to do about it?????????????????

82 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"Share this...read this...it is time! █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ►DO NOT JUST CLICK 'LIKE" here. CLIC…"

57 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by dan burke

"Tearing away the laws that currently exist will not happen...We must take what is o…"

Cathy Gardino replied Jan 12, 2013 to Restore America, Restore the Constitution:

11 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

"Here come the dirty bombs...If anyone calls you crazy...take them to the grocery st…"

Cathy Gardino replied Jan 10, 2013 to Al Qaeda is About to Get Enough Uranium for 5 Nukes

4 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Johnny Manalisay Rivera

"THANK YOU!....This is great!"

Cathy Gardino replied Jan 7, 2013 to NRA Releases List of Celebrities, Organizations that Support Gun Control

26 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by CRANFORD MOSSES

" Day by day...we are closer to the revolution...ARE WE READY? Do not wait to long!"

Cathy Gardino replied Jan 6, 2013 to It's Begins! "NJ Mayor: $1,000 to turn in your gun owning neighbors"

96 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Sheryl Denny

"I looked at the page...it was started last Tuesday...It looks 'bogus'..."

Cathy Gardino replied Jan 5, 2013 to A RAPE LASTS 30 SECONDS??? DO YOU FIND THIS AD REPULSIVE???

103 Jan 8, 2013

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service