Constitutional Emergency

Cathy Gardino's Discussions (247)

Discussions Replied To (227) Replies Latest Activity

"    Coalition for the Removal of Assault Weapons on Facebook..."The Bad Guys..." tha…"

Cathy Gardino replied Jan 4, 2013 to A RAPE LASTS 30 SECONDS??? DO YOU FIND THIS AD REPULSIVE???

103 Jan 8, 2013

"Ok. We can simmer down now...I wrote to the Brady Campaign and here is their respons…"

Cathy Gardino replied Jan 4, 2013 to A RAPE LASTS 30 SECONDS??? DO YOU FIND THIS AD REPULSIVE???

103 Jan 8, 2013

"See what I can do..."

103 Jan 8, 2013

"agreed! "

103 Jan 8, 2013

"media@bradynetwork.orgIn your email, please tell us your deadline, the outlines of y…"

103 Jan 8, 2013

" Insensitive and repulsive...disgusting and unacceptable! Contact them and complain!"

103 Jan 8, 2013

"another great article from Forbes... http://www.forbes.com/sites/lawrencehunter/20…"

Cathy Gardino replied Dec 28, 2012 to Gun Control's Nazi Connection

8 Dec 28, 2012

"No...mistakes and systemic failures don't happen by themselves...People must be hel…"

Cathy Gardino replied Dec 21, 2012 to Report Indicates Obama Lied To Nation About Benghazi Attack Motivation

13 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by David Swanson

" Nor do I but I will...and I will take this pledge and be honored to do so!"

Cathy Gardino replied Dec 20, 2012 to In response to this obvious assault on our right to keep and bear arms (as in military arms), I feel compelled to make the following personal pledge:

44 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

"right! removal is the only cure for this infiltration..."

Cathy Gardino replied Dec 20, 2012 to First USA Politician to Call for the Discharge of All Muslims from the Military

31 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service