Constitutional Emergency

Cathy Gardino's Discussions (247)

Discussions Replied To (227) Replies Latest Activity

"    Here is a bit of good news...Breitbart has a bit of paper...from the literary ag…"

Cathy Gardino replied May 17, 2012 to If This Passes, There Will Be A Civil War

94 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"This will not...I repeat, will not stand....here in America. Obama has forced enough…"

Cathy Gardino replied May 17, 2012 to If This Passes, There Will Be A Civil War

94 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"Amen Sister!"

Cathy Gardino replied May 14, 2012 to MORAL, ECONOMIC, NATIONAL SECURITY DESTRUCTION? All In Obama's Cross-Hairs...

25 May 14, 2012
Reply by Alex Scramble

"  The entire thing was staged. The merch was available too soon...I hope it all blow…"

Cathy Gardino replied May 14, 2012 to MORAL, ECONOMIC, NATIONAL SECURITY DESTRUCTION? All In Obama's Cross-Hairs...

25 May 14, 2012
Reply by Alex Scramble

"  Better a dead or interned Patriot than an Obamanglobalist..."

Cathy Gardino replied May 10, 2012 to Army Spokesperson admits training manual not intended for public to see. Falsely claims FEMA camps not for U.S. citizens. Documents prove otherwise!

24 May 14, 2012

"  The very thought makes me gag...  "

Cathy Gardino replied May 7, 2012 to The planned re-election of Obama, revolutionary style

25 May 9, 2012
Reply by Harry Riley

"I have been hearing this call...repeated from person to person, on blogs, on televis…"

Cathy Gardino replied May 7, 2012 to The planned re-election of Obama, revolutionary style

25 May 9, 2012
Reply by Harry Riley

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service