Constitutional Emergency

Destiny's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"If it smells like a duck, walks like a duck, honks like a duck, it's a duck.  Yep, n…"

Destiny replied Jan 4, 2013 to THE FIRST MUSLIM PRESIDENT..... no matter how much he denies it !!!!!!

21 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Clare Bailey

"Yes, New World Order. They already have the money named, AMERO (America, Mexico, Can…"

Destiny replied Dec 22, 2012 to URGENT UPDATE on Connecticut Shooting

54 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Louise Barnes

"No wonder my unmarried girlfriends are saying that there aren't any men around.  My…"

Destiny replied Dec 18, 2012 to Marine makes first same-sex marriage proposal in the White House

37 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Ed Watts

"Once you know that it was a kidnapping gone terribly wrong, everything falls into pl…"

Destiny replied Dec 12, 2012 to Open letter to General Patraeus from a former Navy SEAL

38 Dec 15, 2012

"1. Republicans retained control of the U.S. House of Representatives.2. Voters in Al…"

Destiny replied Nov 18, 2012 to Being Paralyzed In Fear Is Not Helpful

25 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Helen Hermes

"Twana you're a natural.  We need to stick together and you're the person to do just…"

Destiny replied Oct 15, 2012 to Important Information & Question for all PFA Members

75 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Sue Shehan

"The ties that the Obamas have are completely frightening.  We made a documentary cal…"

Destiny replied Oct 15, 2012 to CAN IT ALL BE COINCIDENCE?

6 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Clare Bailey

"We have been showing this documentary to friends and family who voted for Obama AND…"

Destiny replied Oct 1, 2012 to ***Press Release*** "One Nation Under Fraud" The Documentary

3 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Destiny

"We must do everything we can to O'MITT OBAMA. "

Destiny replied Oct 1, 2012 to ***Press Release*** "One Nation Under Fraud" The Documentary

3 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Destiny

"I remember this happening because our small children had just started Kindergarten a…"

Destiny replied Sep 3, 2012 to The 8th anniversary of 'The Rape Jihad'

6 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Johnny Smith

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service