Jo Dermody, independent citizen, patriot, widow of a deceased Marine's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"On Sept. 7th, 2011 my area in N PA and the Southern Tier of NY State got hit by Hurr…"

Jo Dermody, independent citizen, patriot, widow of a deceased Marine replied Nov 12, 2012 to Staten is almost all republican but that's the smallest bourough in the city - This is how self reliant folks work!

11 Nov 12, 2012

"If the general is so upset and mad as hell then why doesn't he pay for a flight to D…"

Jo Dermody, independent citizen, patriot, widow of a deceased Marine replied Oct 1, 2012 to GREEN ON BLUE AGAIN!!!!! Three MORE Americans killed by suicide bomber dressed in police uniform as top general says he's 'mad as hell' at insider attacks

7 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Is the prez trying to scare us?  He is not scaring me.  Actually to me he is throwin…"

Jo Dermody, independent citizen, patriot, widow of a deceased Marine replied Oct 1, 2012 to Obama tells audience there will be ‘hand-to-hand combat’ if Republicans win

39 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"As I have said before I am a traditional Catholic.  I keep telling people that if we…"

Jo Dermody, independent citizen, patriot, widow of a deceased Marine replied Sep 30, 2012 to Are You Deceived?

24 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Norma Ellen (Auge) Dowling

"Also the vets and their spouses care a great deal for our active duty troops and the…"

Jo Dermody, independent citizen, patriot, widow of a deceased Marine replied Sep 25, 2012 to Polls Indicate Mitt Romney Beatings Obama Among Veterans In Key Battleground States as Military Vets Retreat Away from the President

14 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Debrajoe Beatty

"I made calls to people in congress yesterday to tell them it is my deep feeling we m…"

Jo Dermody, independent citizen, patriot, widow of a deceased Marine replied Sep 15, 2012 to This is why we have to deal with the islamic bloodlusting. If we do not, our children and grandchildren will.

10 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Virginia Llorca

"I thought Rove was also responsible for so many attacks on Sarah Palin. I know he wa…"

Jo Dermody, independent citizen, patriot, widow of a deceased Marine replied Sep 13, 2012 to KARL ROVE(R)........WHO IS HE?

6 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Jeanine Kincheloe

"We should never assume if mr obama is re-elected that he would leave after two terms…"

Jo Dermody, independent citizen, patriot, widow of a deceased Marine replied Sep 7, 2012 to "If Obama wins re-election by whichever means, it’s the certain death of America."

11 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Johnny Smith

"She quit because she did not interfere with Homeland Securities mission? What is the…"

Jo Dermody, independent citizen, patriot, widow of a deceased Marine replied Sep 2, 2012 to ICE chief of staff resigns after allegations of lewd conduct

6 Sep 4, 2012

"So we send our military men and women to kill radical muslims but Leon Panetta thing…"

Jo Dermody, independent citizen, patriot, widow of a deceased Marine replied Jul 31, 2012 to Panetta declares support for muslim brotherhood president in Egypt

18 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Michael K. McCloud

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service