Constitutional Emergency

Clois Beckwith's Discussions (1,165)

Discussions Replied To (1033) Replies Latest Activity

"And make your Prayers to your Heavenly God and ask forgiveness for your past sins an…"

Clois Beckwith replied Sep 5, 2019 to THIS IS AN URGENT CALL FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION; RED FLAG LAWS WORSE THAN YOU THINK

58 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by Old Rooster

"Well the only solution is the Ammo Box, since the Voting Box has been compromised an…"

Clois Beckwith replied Aug 27, 2019 to Since when has defending America become a criminal offense?

5 Aug 27, 2019
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"Let's just round up all of the Demorats and Rhino's and send them all to China, sinc…"

Clois Beckwith replied Aug 24, 2019 to Here's something maybe people should think about;

2 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by bonnie somer

"I will be right there with you, Rooster.  I believe the same thing will happen, and…"

Clois Beckwith replied Aug 22, 2019 to THIS IS AN URGENT CALL FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION; RED FLAG LAWS WORSE THAN YOU THINK

58 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by Old Rooster

"Where did you get this one, Rooster?  If this is accurate, then the Clintons are in…"

Clois Beckwith replied Aug 18, 2019 to Well here is the Devil in the Blue Dress

2 Aug 18, 2019
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"Exactly WHY the question must remain on the Census and Voting systems across this co…"

Clois Beckwith replied Jul 12, 2019 to 2020 Census and voter registrations

4 Jul 13, 2019
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"This judge looks errily like Barrack Obama to me. See what you think, I think you wi…"

Clois Beckwith replied Jun 30, 2019 to The next time you blame Trump for not building the wall

4 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"Well, when the Patriots, the Veterans, that are still alive and the Militia get done…"

Clois Beckwith replied Jun 23, 2019 to Welcome to Amerika

3 Jun 24, 2019
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"Nobody in this country is still alive when Slavery was condoned, so "TOUGH @#$%",  T…"

Clois Beckwith replied Jun 23, 2019 to Reparations ?? Here's your answer.

2 Jun 23, 2019
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"I don't like this one bit, it is too close to home. Trump needs to execute the Insur…"

Clois Beckwith replied Jun 9, 2019 to Hundreds of Illegals from Ebola-Ridden Congo Arrive in Texas

4 Jun 10, 2019
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service