Constitutional Emergency

Steven G. Elliott's Discussions (1,170)

Discussions Replied To (1131) Replies Latest Activity

"Gun up, war is coming."

Steven G. Elliott replied Jul 3, 2016 to LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)

391 Aug 19, 2016

"Just say NO to the guvment."

Steven G. Elliott replied Jun 17, 2016 to All Federal Gun Laws Are Unconstitutional ----- Publius Huldah

48 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"War is coming, make ready."

Steven G. Elliott replied May 9, 2016 to SHOCKING BUT PLAUSIBLE INFORMATION....PLEASE READ THE FINAL PARAGRAPH

152 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"Harry,    Has anyone invited you to the Summit At the East Freedom Sportsman's Club…"

Steven G. Elliott replied Apr 7, 2016 to ALERT.... ATTENTION ALL PATRIOTS.... ALERT

209 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Welcome to obummers world."

Steven G. Elliott replied Mar 22, 2016 to AMERICA UNDER SIEGE........BRUSSELS UNDER SIEGE....THE WORLD IS UNDER SIEGE......STOP THE INVADERS AND DO IT NOW! TRUMP IS CORRECT!

162 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Henry Hoskison

"War is coming, make ready!"

Steven G. Elliott replied Jan 26, 2016 to Like Europe, Orchestrated Chaos Just Around The Corner In America

51 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

"I totally agree."

Steven G. Elliott replied Dec 26, 2015 to barack obama "Muslim of the Year" by Larry Klayman

16 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by gary t chisholm

"I would like to see Wisconsin elect a Real American Patriot for a change."

Steven G. Elliott replied Dec 23, 2015 to PAYBACK: After Turning on Conservatives, Paul Ryan Just Got MASSIVE Bad News From Home

39 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by Penny A Kanefield

"I am 100% in agreement."

Steven G. Elliott replied Dec 19, 2015 to Sarah Palin: Congressional GOP Are Abusers And We’re Their Battered Wife

56 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Gun up America."

Steven G. Elliott replied Dec 11, 2015 to The Long Legged Mack Daddy in the Mosque on Pennsylvania Avenue is trying to disarm us. Good luck with that. By Geoff Ross

97 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Garie. Paul D.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service