Constitutional Emergency

robert cosenza's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"to judge milihi,sir if you were threatened or your family was,please don,t despair.o…"

robert cosenza replied Feb 4, 2012 to ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH GEORGIA STATE JUDGE MALIHI'S DECISION - By Mario Apuzzo, Esq.

66 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by LTC William F. Reade, Jr.

"agreed,we the people love our country,its time,its time.god bless america"

robert cosenza replied Feb 4, 2012 to Doug Vogt's Mega Neutron Bomb On Obama's Eligibility

51 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"we the people of the united states,will not take this crap anymore from these bought…"

robert cosenza replied Feb 4, 2012 to Lady Justice Has Died

48 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

"i love my country the united states of america,you know they are all in bed together…"

robert cosenza replied Feb 3, 2012 to Doug Vogt's Mega Neutron Bomb On Obama's Eligibility

51 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"we the people charge all politicians with{lacked standing}for doing nothing and allo…"

robert cosenza replied Jan 31, 2012 to A FORTNIGHT AWAY...?? - A GEORGIA BALLOT SHAKER.....

14 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by robert cosenza

"we the people, lets all of us put are{ we the people  heads together}, and come up w…"

robert cosenza replied Jan 30, 2012 to DISHONEST REPUBLICANS, GUTLESS CONSERVATIVE MEDIA....By Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D

74 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Peanuts-and-Shells

"good for you judge,i hope you have ovomit and his puppet lawyer both indicted and lo…"

robert cosenza replied Jan 30, 2012 to A FORTNIGHT AWAY...?? - A GEORGIA BALLOT SHAKER.....

14 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by robert cosenza

"we the people pray for a peaceful way to get this treasonous traders out of office.a…"

robert cosenza replied Jan 29, 2012 to DISHONEST REPUBLICANS, GUTLESS CONSERVATIVE MEDIA....By Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D

74 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Peanuts-and-Shells

"when you vote thie time,go with neighbors,co workers,friends,etc if you threatened …"

robert cosenza replied Jan 22, 2012 to There Is No Way Obama Can Win A Fair Election...So They Plan To Steal It!

23 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Jack

"to ray and jerry with all the evidence against ovomit,holdup,acorn,voter fraud what…"

robert cosenza replied Jan 22, 2012 to There Is No Way Obama Can Win A Fair Election...So They Plan To Steal It!

23 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Jack

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service