Constitutional Emergency

James Higginbotham's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Howdy. well SAID, and we have a MUSLIM USURPER in our WHITE HOUSE giving AID AND COM…"

James Higginbotham replied Aug 17, 2013 to LETTER TO MR OBAMA... FROM CAIRO... MUST READ!

23 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Samita Sigala

"Howdy. I've been saying for YEARS now  our nation was heading into a SODOM AND GOMOR…"

James Higginbotham replied Jul 1, 2013 to America Is Now “Officially” Sodom And Gomorrah - An exponential leap into the abyss

11 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Lowell J Mix

"Howdy. i on my Dish net work watch Glenn Beck every morning from 8AM TO 111AM. excep…"

James Higginbotham replied May 13, 2013 to The MSM System Is Broken - TheBlazeTV - The Glenn Beck Program - 2013.05.09

10 May 13, 2013
Reply by Joe G Sanchez

"Howdy. me thinks when the SHTF we the PEOPLE will be able to RESOLVE this problem by…"

James Higginbotham replied Apr 29, 2013 to Radical Topless Gays Assault Archbishop Leonard of Brussels on April 18th.

4 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"Howdy. i took the quiz about the 2ND AMENDMENT it said i scored 100% right. Semper F…"

James Higginbotham replied Apr 25, 2013 to How much do you know about the Second Amendment? A Quiz

18 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Joseph A Vanchieri Jr

"Howdy. i spent 15 years as a Marine and we DON'T place  our women Marines into a COM…"

James Higginbotham replied Apr 1, 2013 to Marine Infantry Officer Course: Both women unceremoniously dumped on first day

16 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Chuck Barone

"Howdy. and the guy they have in JAIL should be RELEASED ASAP. and that MUSLIM ILLEGA…"

James Higginbotham replied Apr 1, 2013 to White House Knew at 6:07 PM EST That Ansar Al-Sharia Was Behind the Benghazi Attack

32 Apr 3, 2013

"Howdy. those TWO bottom feeding SCUM TRASH in our WHITE HOUSE, needs turned into FER…"

James Higginbotham replied Mar 30, 2013 to DESPICABLE WHITE HOUSE - BARACK AND MICHELLE THE WHALE MANURE OF THE WORLD

34 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"Howdy. interesting. maybe this is where their hiding all the ammo they have been buy…"

James Higginbotham replied Mar 30, 2013 to Close military bases

21 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Louise Barnes

"Howdy. he sounds like one to us older none active Marines we LOVED and still do CHES…"

James Higginbotham replied Mar 29, 2013 to Marine Gen. James Mattis - forced out by Obama

29 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Brian A. Rich

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service