Constitutional Emergency

James Higginbotham's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Howdy. thanks for sharing this with us i didn't know this, but of course there is a…"

James Higginbotham replied Mar 29, 2013 to HAMAS: what is it and what does it mean?

13 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Mark L Harvey

"Howdy. very good and well written letter. i also have contacted my elected critters…"

James Higginbotham replied Mar 29, 2013 to Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and that agencies preparation for war against citizens of the United States of America

14 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Bob Smith (Oath Keeper)

"Howdy. well SAID and as a MARINE who served our nation with PRIDE Harry Reid is just…"

James Higginbotham replied Mar 29, 2013 to Cathartes aura Oportunis

16 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by James Higginbotham

"Howdy. Marines DON'T RATTLE we do the RATTLING. and the MSM ALWAYS GETS IT WRONG als…"

James Higginbotham replied Mar 26, 2013 to U.S. Marines rattled by bullet shortage

17 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Jeanine Kincheloe

"Howdy. looks good wonder what it costs? Semper Fi. Jim."

James Higginbotham replied Mar 17, 2013 to US Night Vision PVS-7 Gen 3 Delta Package

9 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by John Nimtz

"Howdy. then we the people NEED to shout from the ROOF TOPS AND RAISE HELL over this…"

James Higginbotham replied Mar 13, 2013 to EXCLUSIVE - U.S. to let spy agencies scour Americans' finances

12 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"Howdy. let them pass it then TRY AND ENFORCE IT that will be a SURE WAY TO ELIMNATE …"

James Higginbotham replied Mar 13, 2013 to PAT CONDELL on the Muslim rape jihad of free speech

4 Mar 14, 2013

"Howdy. Hitler and Stalin both used this so i am NOT at all SURPRISED. Semper Fi. Jim…"

James Higginbotham replied Mar 12, 2013 to California Seizes Guns as Owners Lose Right to Keep Arms

39 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Louise Barnes

"Howdy. I'll believe it WHEN i see it. so far that MUSLIM USURPER ILLEGAL AND FRAUD h…"

James Higginbotham replied Mar 4, 2013 to Lawmakers Determined to Override Obama’s ‘Workplace Violence’ Classification of Fort Hood

18 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Stephanie Robinson

"Howdy. glad to see these HONORABLE SHERIFFS STANDING UP TO THE TYRANNY. and as CITIZ…"

James Higginbotham replied Mar 3, 2013 to NCSA Mission <--- Good Group of Sheriffs that are willing to stand up and do the right thing in word AND DEED

21 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Judy A Townsend

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service