Constitutional Emergency

James Higginbotham's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Howdy. i think those in govt need to RE-THREATEN those COMMUNIST ACLU PIMPS and make…"

James Higginbotham replied Jan 21, 2011 to Hawaii Caves to ACLU Pressure, Becomes First State to End Daily Senate Chamber Prayers…

27 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Harry Riley

"Howdy. those two IMBECILES the Kenyan FRAUD and the BULL-DIKE are as clueless as any…"

James Higginbotham replied Jan 13, 2011 to Lebanon falls to Hezbollah - Obama and Hillary so proud!

16 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Paul Powell

"Howdy. i have suggested to others in other groups that LTC Allen West the new member…"

James Higginbotham replied Jan 12, 2011 to Ok, I'm going out on that limb...

91 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

"there trying both parties to get their crap in before Jan 3RD before the new members…"

James Higginbotham replied Dec 11, 2010 to HERE WE GO AGAIN.........

39 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Sandra Lee Smith

"Howdy. well, as i have said to others for a long time now. THERE'S NEVER BEEN A COUN…"

James Higginbotham replied Dec 9, 2010 to U.S. Military Prepares for Economic Collapse

16 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Paul Powell

"Howdy. why and who gave this outfit permission to gather info on ANY VET? Semper Fi.…"

James Higginbotham replied Nov 24, 2010 to WARNING TO VETERANS Forwarded by Kevin Secor, VSO Liaison, Office of the Secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs. VAS is not affliliated with VA in anyway

59 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Sandra Lee Smith

"Howdy. it's getting to the time to START taking OUT THE TRASH.. Semper Fi. Jim."

James Higginbotham replied Oct 23, 2010 to New Dept. of Homeland Security Advisor is an Islamist

36 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Louis McCarten

"Howdy. and that TREASONOUS SOB along with all aligned with him need brought up on ch…"

James Higginbotham replied Sep 28, 2009 to BARACK OBAMA IS COMMITTING TREASON AGAINST AMERICA

65 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Louis McCarten

"Howdy. all fine and good. NOW what LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY is going to ENFORCE the ju…"

James Higginbotham replied Sep 6, 2009 to Orly Taitz And Lucas Smith File Affidavit Swearing Obama’s Birth Certificate Personally Obtained From Kenyan Hospital

32 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Howdy. just like people take scripture out of content, and build a religion around i…"

James Higginbotham replied Jul 31, 2009 to

just now

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service