Constitutional Emergency

James Higginbotham's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Howdy Beau. yeah i also know whats going on. and it just didnt start like some other…"

James Higginbotham replied May 24, 2009 to URGENT: Dhimmitude (SERVITUDE) Rising:

41 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Helen Hermes

"Howdy Jack. that saying was from Winston Churchill. he was RIGHT THEN, and RIGHT TOD…"

James Higginbotham replied May 21, 2009 to URGENT: Dhimmitude (SERVITUDE) Rising:

41 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Helen Hermes

"Howdy. ive known of this also for a long time. because its so old i thought most kne…"

James Higginbotham replied May 20, 2009 to What Gun Rights?

28 Jul 8, 2009

"Howdy. this makes me think of the piece i read about general George Washingtons VISI…"

James Higginbotham replied May 18, 2009 to URGENT: Dhimmitude (SERVITUDE) Rising:

41 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Helen Hermes

"Howdy. i can SEE PALIN, but not the other man.. Palin and Bobby Jindal from Louisana…"

James Higginbotham replied May 16, 2009 to What are your thoughts on our movement’s future

159 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Helen

"Howdy. my thoughts, and like you maybe only worth 1 cent lol. everyone knows, or SHO…"

James Higginbotham replied May 16, 2009 to What are your thoughts on our movement’s future

159 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Helen

"Howdy Twana. my friend Bill who has done a study on the vision General George Washin…"

James Higginbotham replied May 10, 2009 to What are we willing to do to take our country back?

94 May 15, 2009
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Howdy James.. you give some good insight here. and your right about the COWARDS that…"

James Higginbotham replied May 4, 2009 to

just now

"Howdy. well you can tell that MORON for me, being a former combat Marine two tours i…"

James Higginbotham replied May 4, 2009 to

just now

"Howdy. just my two cents worth. id say MOST of the members of congress/senate have N…"

James Higginbotham replied Apr 14, 2009 to A Constitutionally Illiterate Congressional Leadership

19 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Jim Barrus

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service