Constitutional Emergency

Kenneth Reed Thompson's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said Sir! America is in deep peril and has been for many years. Thankfully acce…"

Kenneth Reed Thompson replied Jun 21, 2015 to The present American political system is a "totalitarian democracy", one in...

53 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

"Amazing. This is why we have to carry on. Too many men have sacrificed so very much. "

Kenneth Reed Thompson replied Feb 11, 2015 to One hell of a Man, one hell of an American

4 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Kenneth Reed Thompson

"Thank you. Lots of reading! Another thing about opening a convention that worries me…"

Kenneth Reed Thompson replied Feb 2, 2015 to 10 states line up to limit federal power...

69 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Ralph C Wallace

"I hate to beat a dead horse but on the chance we're missing something I'd like to ke…"

Kenneth Reed Thompson replied Jan 31, 2015 to 10 states line up to limit federal power...

69 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Ralph C Wallace

"Thank you for the video Ralph! I was on their page a few days ago and posted my conc…"

Kenneth Reed Thompson replied Jan 29, 2015 to 10 states line up to limit federal power...

69 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Ralph C Wallace

"Count me in Matthew. We've been talking about God leading the charge.... let's use f…"

Kenneth Reed Thompson replied Jul 9, 2014 to Is Our Movement Falling Apart?

363 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

"Yes sir, I agree- it's our job to make it happen. Sadly it appears both parties larg…"

Kenneth Reed Thompson replied Jul 6, 2014 to Government Completely Out Of Control - It's beyond chaos, they're now jeopardizing our food supply, our water, and the very existence of our farmers.

85 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Helen Joanne C Satmary

"I wonder how many of the founders would have stayed the course if they- like us, all…"

Kenneth Reed Thompson replied Jul 6, 2014 to Government Completely Out Of Control - It's beyond chaos, they're now jeopardizing our food supply, our water, and the very existence of our farmers.

85 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Helen Joanne C Satmary

"I hope so as well. People are mad everywhere you look online. After reading an artic…"

Kenneth Reed Thompson replied Jul 2, 2014 to HAS GOV JINDAL BEEN READING OAS MISSION STATEMENT?? PERHAPS LISTENING TO DOZENS OF OAS RADIO, NEWSPAPER INTERVIEWS?

71 Jul 26, 2014

"Amen! It was a pleasure meeting you in Washington Pastor. I regret not taking more t…"

Kenneth Reed Thompson replied Jun 15, 2014 to Is Our Movement Falling Apart?

363 Aug 26, 2014

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service